• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontrow warrior

Frank Row (1)
Predicted gps open side 2023 1.H.Grover (I) Lipina Ata (N) 3.E.Langi 4. J.Mangeldorf (J) 5.Joshua Va’alota (N) 6. Toby Brial (S) 7 Austin Burbridge ( K) 8. Liam Sullivan (I) 9. Hai Sharples (J) 10. Boston Fakafanua (K) 11. Hadley Tonga (K) 12. Tyrese Lokeni (K) 13 .Liam Grover(C) (I) 14. Casey McClean (N) 15. Leo Jacques (S)

OR_Premiers90

Bob McCowan (2)
Looking forward to seeing the performance from all-star hooker Angus Phillips. I have watched him play for a few years now and I think he has the potential to be a generational talent. He has outstanding footwork, throwing skills and his most notable contribution, his noticeable speed around the park. Good luck to the view boys!

2k24expertrugby

Peter Burge (5)
Looking forward to seeing the performance from all-star hooker Angus Phillips. I have watched him play for a few years now and I think he has the potential to be a generational talent. He has outstanding footwork, throwing skills and his most notable contribution, his noticeable speed around the park. Good luck to the view boys!
What gps team do you reckon?

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
1st XV

772D8241-B723-4957-AF17-AD6AB3D6C2D7.jpeg

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
“Hard conditions of life are indispensable to bringing out the best in human personality.”

Today I sat for the 16A game behind the posts and not in my normal spot. Scots were doing an excellent number on the Joeys boys. Too big, fast and cohesive. They dismantled Joeys in the second half. With this in mind I was ringside to listen to the response of the Joeys boys for the numerous tries being scored. It was a position this team had taken many times this season. Not one swear word, harsh criticism or blame was cast by anyone. They knew they were struggling, had plenty of excuses and swearing would save nothing. With two minutes left Scots ran in another try but again no heads went down. When time expired Joeys had possession and refused to end this torture. They responded but scoring a try when others would have given up.

Well done lads. Good days lay ahead because you have walked the hard road and come through with heads up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.