• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Joeys 2022 without a doubt.
A one-of-a-kind team that has proven this year to have had some bloody amazing talent, with boys that finished in 2022 playing high-level footy straight out of school. It just makes me feel privileged to have watched such a team excel.
Kings are good, however, their hype is fake I feel. The only thing that gets them over the line is their intimidation factor.
Agreed, I'd also say the qualities of the teams were marginally higher last year compared to this year.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Welcome back

Hope all have enjoyed the break and the 100's of schoolboy alphabet rep games.
This term will be quick but tipping will be tougher with plenty of injured players returning.
Round 10 will be huge! Anyway in the meantime.

TIPS....here we go again.

1689409975567.png

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
With 4 rounds left and kings ahead by quite a bit, what has to happen in order for other teams to win it all? I know it's possible but I dont think this kings team will let off this term. Scots have some players returning from injury which will be a boost for these final games but will still need to perform exceptionally in order to take the top spot from Kings. For anyone wondering, this is how the table is currently stacked up.

Attachments

• IMG_2740.png
    IMG_2740.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_2739.png
    IMG_2739.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 196

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Joeys 2022 vs Kings 2023, Who wins?

considering kings team in 2022 lost to joeys by only one try and most of the boys were year 11 it’s a bit off a odd statement to say joeys would clearly win.

if Kings can go 10-0 it would really put them in a class of there own id say amongst previous Gps teams.

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
That Barker team today was no where near the Kings level. I would say even the Kings 3rds would have given them a hard time. Was like a training session for the Kings 1st n 2nd

The only thing kings got out of this Game were injury’s.

fullback luke Maroun seemed to sustain a serious Collarbone injury and might be out for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.