• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Don't want to start anything but I think it should be known that when it was compulsory attendance against Scots, a Kings Prefect was telling my son that 60% of the students made excuses and got out of it. And it was surprising that Scots had more people there than Kings both times when Kings were home.

Also thought I'd take the time to note that Max Laverty (u16s) is playing for Scots 2s. Should be a great opportunity for the fella to show what he is.

Excited to see the games today of what is a truly important round of Schoolboy footy.

Kings vs Scot’s last game kings almost doubled Scot’s on attendance due to it being compulsory.

Today however students have the option between watching the football and rugby, so the crowd will be no where near the same size.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
A bunch of reunions for Scots old boys tomorrow. @Joker I can confirm that there will be motorbikes and chainsaws to rev when the opposition are kicking for goal.
Give them all my very best. I am proud of them all, even the chainsaw wielding. motor bike riding ones.

texas-chainsaw-massacre-texas-monthly.jpg

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
TIPS????
Plenty of time. I am taking tips right up to kick off.

Tips submitted after 3.15pm will not be accepted.

To be transparent, here are mine for today.

1689982939602.png

Joeys will be too sprightly for the Shoremen with their heavy artillery now in place again. I am going bold this weekend. I can smell upset at the cow yard today with the Wookies bringing out the tribal drums to inspire their boys and intimidate the Cattle.

DRAW?

As a rampant cerise/blue eyed supporter it is hard to support either team.

I am sorry Subbie, loved the Scots students, not a fan though of the Death Star management. You would know that history. If not say hello to some of my former students and they might fill you in on the David v Goliath saga when a small, brave, Joeys Old Boy teacher humbled the Dark empire. Best retold over a bottle of red.

View. I did write something, but thought it wiser not publish.
I continue to believe though they are the wildest, most passionate supporters in the AAGPS.

Release Iggie the Moocher!
#FreeIggie

Last edited:

InsiderScoop

Sydney Middleton (9)
TIPS????
Plenty of time. I am taking tips right up to kick off.

Tips submitted after 3.15pm will not be accepted.

To be transparent, here are mine for today.

View attachment 16927

Joeys will be too sprightly for the Shoremen with their heavy artillery now in place again. I am going bold this weekend. I can smell upset at the cow yard today with the Wookies bringing out the tribal drums to inspire their boys and intimidate the Cattle.

DRAW?

As a rampant cerise/blue eyed supporter it is hard to support either team.

I am sorry Subbie, loved the Scots students, not a fan though of the Death Star management. You would know that history. If not say hello to some of my former students and they might fill you in on the David v Goliath saga when a small, brave, Joeys Old Boy teacher humbled the Dark empire. Best retold over a bottle of red.

View. I did write something, but thought it wiser not publish.
I continue to believe though they are the wildest, most passionate supporters in the AAGPS.

Release Iggie the Moocher!
#FreeIggie
#bringbackiggie

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Very quiet at Heaven’s pasture today. It misses the lunatic passions of the Shore cohort. Small line at the BBQ is nice though. Being more generous than normal with the bacon. Small pleasures.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
16A update.
There is great concern being shown for a Joeys boy who was injured. Mendicab along with many staff on the field. Has been 5 minutes so far. Walking off now . Very quiet here. Game restarting.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Grammar's unbeaten run in 3rd Grade comp ends, upset 5-12 by Shore at Rushcutters Bay. Shore were previously one win from 3.
Shore scored in the first minute and Grammar played like they were chasing the game all match. Shore held Grammar out for almost 10 minutes after time had expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.