• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbyfan27

Bob McCowan (2)
Agreed - that was a very poor showing of sportsmanship. Barely setting a good standard for the younger kids in the school. It seems his ego is larger than the “spirit of the game” itself.
RF27
@Joker always talks so highly about how they joeys boys play the game so gracefully with respect for the game and respect for the opposition.

Where's the respect from Pat Young refusing to shake the View boys hands pre-game?

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
Same ref and no problem with him. He’s a good young ref and should be encouraged over some of the war horses we can get.

View backs far too good today and showed what cohesion can do.

Good game of footy 9 tries and high skill.
Enjoy your contribution to the forum Ghost. Some of your younger fraternity could follow in your footsteps and demonstrate some humility and applying the old adage of “if you do not have anything nice to say…”

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
My first thoughts.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude and admiration to those View boys who came up and spoke to me during the day. In particular the members of the nicotine ninths who were a delight to speak to. View boys are the only ones who have shown the courage to say hello and chat. I appreciate the chance to meet and share some banter. In addition it was lovely to briefly chat with the members of the winning team. They were so impressive today. Obviously Jesus ignored his mothers advice.

Finally, bring back iggie

runningrugbyrules

Chris McKivat (8)
Same ref and no problem with him. He’s a good young ref and should be encouraged over some of the war horses we can get.

View backs far too good today and showed what cohesion can do.

Good game of footy 9 tries and high skill.
Spot on, last few weeks Joeys centres kept powering over the advantage line (often after initial contact) setting up a good platform for multiple phases. Today Views centres stopped that very well. Then every time Joeys did get a few phases together we kicked it away, going for the miracle play. This seemed to force Joeys to go wide too early without earning the right to first. Joeys teams normally live and thrive on its superior fitness, but the lack of phases play meant a stop-start game.

Riverview we’re far more patient in attack with Dillon well in control, often off set plays they used grubber kicks behind the Joeys defensive line. This neutralised Jorgensen’s aggressive defence. Kicks that they’d get the ball back or make the tackle deep in Joeys half - and most of the second half was in Joeys half. All in all a decent game and Riverview well deserved.

Rather than keyboard warrior attack an 18 year old that clearly was playing though injury the whole game (because he doesn’t shake hands) focus on the rugby and a good win.

Frostiesview

Peter Burge (5)
Scot’s today showed they will be the team to beat next year, kings up for the whole game found it difficult to play their best footy. Was probably the worst performance from kings this year by far.

can almost guarantee the forum is going to be shut down, FOR GOOD. After the view boys absolutely carrying on today.

Embarrassing

GPSlads

Chris McKivat (8)
Scot’s today showed they will be the team to beat next year, kings up for the whole game found it difficult to play their best footy. Was probably the worst performance from kings this year by far.

can almost guarantee the forum is going to be shut down, FOR GOOD. After the view boys absolutely carrying on today.

Embarrassing
Play the ball not the man.. and today it was VIEWS Ball …. Sensational

Status
Not open for further replies.