• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

dribble

Frank Nicholson (4)
Great to see some the arrogance wiped from the Kings supporters. Yes you have won the premieship but a draw and you are all very quiet. Watched back the replay and didn’t see the same dominance from their forward pack. One of their forwards even came off the field in a clean jersey.

View boys played a cracking game today - shame they dont get a chance, I think kings will really struggle to get back to last weeks form

Sam Drape

Bob McCowan (2)
Great to see some the arrogance wiped from the Kings supporters. Yes you have won the premieship but a draw and you are all very quiet. Watched back the replay and didn’t see the same dominance from their forward pack. One of their forwards even came off the field in a clean jersey.

View boys played a cracking game today - shame they dont get a chance, I think kings will really struggle to get back to last weeks form
who hurt you buddy?

runningrugbyrules

Chris McKivat (8)

“Don’t get a chance”

Riverview had two chances and lost both of them and lost another game

Yet this person thinks they’re hard done by???????????

All respect to undefeated Kings, I hope other Riverview supporters show more due respect to a team that beat them twice

rugbyfan27

Bob McCowan (2)
“Don’t get a chance”

All respect to undefeated Kings, I hope other Riverview supporters show more due respect to a team that beat them twice
I think he means don’t get a chance at the prem going into next week

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Good, complete performance by Shore today for Old boys day at NB, winning 43-31.

Another good start to the game and a seesaw first half, but they dominated most of the second half running out to 40-19 at one stage including one penalty try, admittedly let New back in after they knew they'd won and the game was gone. One of the New players late in the game was stretched off with a serious (knee I think) injury. Klem, Whatley & Lemaitre were very good for Shore.

Big turnaround from earlier in the season when New won 33-5, Not sure what's going wrong over at New who are bottom for the 1sts and 2nds with one round to play

BobbyD

Peter Burge (5)
Well done Riverview. They were just smarter and fitter. Dillon at 10 was just outstanding.

In the first half Joeys power forward play all revolved around Doyle in attack and defence and it worked. In the second half they barely passed him the ball in his pod and had him defending out wide away from the breakdown. What a waste with such a strong carrier and close defender. This Joeys team are just far too sloppy at the breakdown unfortunately.

View reloaded from depth and Joeys were flat and lateral, that is a fitness thing. If View played like this last week who knows, but their bounce back from such a disappointment was a credit to them

Frostiesview

Peter Burge (5)
“Don’t get a chance”

view have lost to kings on 3 occasions this year. Excuses will always be made but results don’t lie.

Scot’s today played out of their skin! In the 1st they were able to get a draw 2nds was outstanding they pushed kings very hard and 3rds got a good win agaisnt high.

This program is ready for success next year, very similar reminders in which kings last year had. 3rds winning the comp, 2nds competing and 1st pushing the best team in the comp. Kings losing by 7 to joeys and Scot’s this year one upping 2022 kings by getting a draw on the premiers

Agreed - that was a very poor showing of sportsmanship. Barely setting a good standard for the younger kids in the school. It seems his ego is larger than the “spirit of the game” itself.
RF27
Just to add...Young has been known for his loud mouth to the sidelines. I was sitting in the stands behind the King's videoing kid when Young started to have a go at him

Agent

Bill Watson (15)
Good, complete performance by Shore today for Old boys day at NB, winning 43-31.

Another good start to the game and a seesaw first half, but they dominated most of the second half running out to 40-19 at one stage including one penalty try, admittedly let New back in after they knew they'd won and the game was gone. One of the New players late in the game was stretched off with a serious (knee I think) injury. Klem, Whatley & Lemaitre were very good for Shore.

Big turnaround from earlier in the season when New won 33-5, Not sure what's going wrong over at New who are bottom for the 1sts and 2nds with one round to play

I had a look at the Shore v New game on Cluch last night. An entertaining game and great to see Shore on the positive side of the ledger after some tough years where they found themselves on the receiving end of plenty of floggings.

New looked like a physically big team. I was very impressed by Shore 7,9,10, and 15. A great result for Shore especially on old boys day. Hopefully everyone behaved but no doubt some sore heads among some old boys this morning.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
We have a first!

Congratulations @footyhead11 who tipped a draw and was awarded 20 points.
The very first time a tipped draw has come in.
The most popular score was "0" and "3". Season 2023 strikes again.
One week to go and @marlins merchant still leads but anything can happen.

Results Week 12.jpg

Ian Macintosh

Frank Row (1)
This forum lacks results other than 1-3 team. Seems it’s just about those teams in the GPS and the other sides don’t matter? I’d like to see scores for all age groups and win rates for the whole school. I think then we can see a picture of where a school stands?

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
This forum lacks results other than 1-3 team. Seems it’s just about those teams in the GPS and the other sides don’t matter? I’d like to see scores for all age groups and win rates for the whole school. I think then we can see a picture of where a school stands?
I think Joker does something like this each week for the past two seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.