• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Scott

Peter Burge (5)
1994 Sydney High Playing Joeys for the premiership (For younger crew yes you read that correct) and High leading for most of the match lose to Joeys late in the game). Also, Scots beating Kings on the bell I reckon year was 2018 at the Death Star to score a try in the corner and whole school invades the pitch! I think Terrell Ko Ko scored for memory.
Remember that High beat Joeys in 93.

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
1994 Sydney High Playing Joeys for the premiership (For younger crew yes you read that correct) and High leading for most of the match lose to Joeys late in the game). Also, Scots beating Kings on the bell I reckon year was 2018 at the Death Star to score a try in the corner and whole school invades the pitch! I think Terrell Ko Ko scored for memory.
it was in 2019 on back to scots day, it gave Scots the opportunity to vs Joeys in a GPS final where the winner would take the prem. The try was scored by Terrel Kalo Kalo who is now the Rabbitohs 18th man and is quite close to making his debut.

anothernudge

Allen Oxlade (6)
i noticed on the weekend majority of the junior Scot’s vs Kings had what looked to be a camera filming them and was wondering if anyone new where I could find this film.

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Interested to see what people think Riverviews secret is. Their program has been nothing but ordinary in recent years but all of a sudden they are second this year. I'm particularly interested in the Ghost of Raelenes thoughts as he seems have big takes on the Iggies success.
Ordinary? Riverview were likely going to be prem's for 2021 before the season was canceled. Not sure how u can call them ordinary.

Aagpsglory

Allen Oxlade (6)
Ordinary? Riverview were likely going to be prem's for 2021 before the season was canceled. Not sure how u can call them ordinary.
I more meant around late 2010's, pretty poorly worded sorry for the confusion. Understand how I was wrong.

AG

Frostiesview

Peter Burge (5)
with Nate titi not playing against Scot’s due to illness, you would hope he can play this week. The question is in the 1st or 2nds ?

kings have had a problem as of late having 3 Gen blue props and only two positions. wonder what will happen this weekend?

the Gen blue starting prop in the 2nds ?

iloverugbyleague

Bob McCowan (2)
Let’s not start some cross thread friction. There are CAS lads who like to lurk here. Last thing we need is for them to come into our sandpit and cause a ruckus.

I was not a CAS boy during my schooling time - just interesting to point out the differences in the comps depth quality

Hankspank

Larry Dwyer (12)
with Nate titi not playing against Scot’s due to illness, you would hope he can play this week. The question is in the 1st or 2nds ?

kings have had a problem as of late having 3 Gen blue props and only two positions. wonder what will happen this weekend?

the Gen blue starting prop in the 2nds ?
Nate is a great young bloke and a bloody good prop. That’s a tough one but shows the depth Kings have this year

Frostiesview

Peter Burge (5)
Nate is a great young bloke and a bloody good prop. That’s a tough one but shows the depth Kings have this year

all 3 are great in their own right, actually in all fairness sometimes lotu vunilpou is overlooked the 2nds prop, played 1st xv in year 10 at one point but injuries have held him back. Keen to see what happens this week.

4 gun props all in year 12, the 16As props from last year are in the 3rds and 4ths showing the depth which kings hold in this year 12 co-hort.

Status
Not open for further replies.