• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Peters

Frank Nicholson (4)
Congratulations to Kings for an outstanding 1st XV season. Well done.

Joeys had their end of season dinner on Saturday night and recognised their undefeated 2nd XV Premiers who were the quiet achievers and did what the 1st XV couldn’t do in many matches - find a way to win the close games.

The 1st XV major award winners were:
1st XV Best Back: Hwi Sharples
1st XV Best Forward: Pat Young
1st XV ‘Players Player’: Joe Mangelsdorf
Outstanding Contribution Trophy: Eamon Doyle

Good luck to all Year 12 boys across all schools for your rugby futures.

Professor62

Ted Fahey (11)
Congratulations to Kings for an outstanding 1st XV season. Well done.

Joeys had their end of season dinner on Saturday night and recognised their undefeated 2nd XV Premiers who were the quiet achievers and did what the 1st XV couldn’t do in many matches - find a way to win the close games.

The 1st XV major award winners were:
1st XV Best Back: Hwi Sharples
1st XV Best Forward: Pat Young
1st XV ‘Players Player’: Joe Mangelsdorf
Outstanding Contribution Trophy: Eamon Doyle

Good luck to all Year 12 boys across all schools for your rugby futures.
Joe Mangelsdorf, what a player! heard from one of the men playing against him that he runs the hardest in the GPS.
-Professor

RushingRob

Herbert Moran (7)
Taumoepeau and Large excelling for Joeys and Scots, show some good footy in upcoming years and looking forward to watching them play. Absolute phenomenons. Feel bad for you if you haven't seen them play.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Sam is son #1, or 2, I'm not sure of the order. Pauliasi is son #3 followed by Afusipa at 4. So Sam is Justice's uncle.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Sam is son #1, or 2, I'm not sure of the order. Pauliasi is son #3 followed by Afusipa at 4. So Sam is Justice's uncle.
Sam was captain of the SBHS 1st XV
Pauli was captain of Joeys 1st XV/Aus Schools
Zippa. Joeys 1sts

nor bad lineage.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
WE NEED RESULTS

The AAGPS tables need to be finalized. I know many are asking. I have asked the stats team for what we have so far. As soon as we get them we can reveal all

PLEASE HELP.

Hankspank

Larry Dwyer (12)
Sam was captain of the SBHS 1st XV
Pauli was captain of Joeys 1st XV/Aus Schools
Zippa. Joeys 1sts

nor bad lineage.
If only you could turn your investigative powers to good Joker. Lawyers would instantly plead guilty on behalf of their clients once they saw the research and evidence you submitted.. Thanks for a great year and long live rugby banter.
U/18 NSW v Qld coming up shortly then Australian U/18 v NZ. The carnival moves on so to all involved enjoy & good luck

RushingRob

Herbert Moran (7)
What happened with the Newo old boys and Scots boys is that the OB's were behind the posts and that's where the Scots crowd had been for the previous games & when they came back from the tunnel and they stole their spot, as a joke, they surrounded the OB crowd, while the OB were smoking and swearing as they do, the Scots teachers asked them to move away. Not sure after that but I'm sure there would of been plenty of stuff said to each-other as the game went on.

Not much in it, just a bit of fun.

I'm pretty sure this is right, I was on the same side so I think I am accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.