• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

RushingRob

Herbert Moran (7)
Scots beat Newo 16a's and 16b's. Pretty sure it was 19-10 for the a's. Not sure exactly the score. The 16b's one I know because they are undefeated still.

Tonganbatman2554

Bob McCowan (2)
Kings 1st XV Team 2024

1. Cooper Mcglashan (3rdXV)
2. Sam Cammeleri (3rdXV)
3. Hayden Lavercombe (16As)
4. Anton Thiel (3rdXV)
5. Campbell Wickham (4thXV)
6. Tom Whalan (3rdXV/Injured)
7. Charlie Baker (2ndXV)
8. Isaac Fonua (1stXV)
9. Matt Smith (3rdXV)
10. Ben Sawyer (2ndXV)
11. Hugo Williams (2ndXV)
12. Louis Fenwicke (2ndXV)
13. Viliami Vunipola (2ndXv/Injured)
14. Talen Risati (15As)
15. Isamu Naito (2ndXV/Injured)

Very strong year group this year 12 (obviously winning the premiership) - only one 1st Xv player that was not in Year 12 and half of the 2nd Xv were Year 12 as well so will be very inexperienced next year. However, most of these 3rd XV players would have played 2ndXv this year at other schools, such as Anton Thiel (GPS 16s and All Schools 2 Row). Overall, it will be a hard off-season for Kings to rebuild their 1st XV for next year and will be interesting to see what happens. (I think they have a chance but definitely aren't the favourites).
Personally, Nick Radburn who has been injured for the 2023 Season is a high contender for the 1sts. Although being distracted by golf he can make a significant impact on the rugby field. Needs to lay off the the golf clubs and focus on scoring tries instead of birdies. ;)

RushingRob

Herbert Moran (7)
this should have 100% been the gps a team. Maybe a few more scots boys would make it better.
No, because then it would include the boys playing opens, such as Justice from Joeys and Large from Scots. Not sure other schools but other 16s opens players.

Chugby Chris

Bob McCowan (2)
Ethan Tombs (SJC) scored a great try against Kings, dove right to the corner with hadley on his back. anyone got any opinions on Tombs?

sofooty2110

Bob McCowan (2)
The joeys upcumming star Ollie Commins in year 8 has some incredibel potentiol I can really see him becoming a prodijy in sckoolboy rugby he wears his heart on his chest and is a quality representative of a true Joeys boy Joeys war cry 123..... Finish it off!!!

Ollie Commins year 8 , st josephs college this is an amazing joeboy and we need more joe boys like this
Remember the name fellow joe boys!!!

RushingRob

Herbert Moran (7)
The joeys upcumming star Ollie Commins in year 8 has some incredibel potentiol I can really see him becoming a prodijy in sckoolboy rugby he wears his heart on his chest and is a quality representative of a true Joeys boy Joeys war cry 123..... Finish it off!!!

Ollie Commins year 8 , st josephs college this is an amazing joeboy and we need more joe boys like this
Remember the name fellow joe boys!!!
Has to be a joke, but considering Joeys...

Professor62

Ted Fahey (11)
My AAGPS TOTY:
1. Tiiti (K)
2. Ata (N)
3. Langi (K)
4. Veiru (N)
5. McCreery (E)
6. Young (J)
7. Durbridge (K)
8. Brial (S)
9. Sharples (J)
10. Dillon (I)
11. Tonga (K)
12. Fakafanua (K)
13. Grover (I)
14. Mclean (N)
15. Klem (E)
I would have to throw in Le matire (E) (6,7) and Mangelsdorf (J) (4,5), also maybe throw in Orpin (E) (9)
-Professor

footy imporant

Frank Row (1)
Personally, Nick Radburn who has been injured for the 2023 Season is a high contender for the 1sts. Although being distracted by golf he can make a significant impact on the rugby field. Needs to lay off the the golf clubs and focus on scoring tries instead of birdies. ;)
So much potential here. He is a great student which directly translates into his footy ability.

ABK_78

Frank Row (1)
Nicholas Radburn I believe is the full name. Definitely one to keep an eye on with an impressive frame of 6'4, been watching him since he was a young at Kenthurst, electrifying backrower with great skills, known to conquer anything in front of him no matter what the size.

Tonganbatman2554

Bob McCowan (2)
Nicholas Radburn I believe is the full name. Definitely one to keep an eye on with an impressive frame of 6'4, been watching him since he was a young at Kenthurst, electrifying backrower with great skills, known to conquer anything in front of him no matter what the size.
Injured throughout the 2023 season which was a masive dissapointment

Status
Not open for further replies.