• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

S

Snowy Mountains

To add 3 members of the 1stXV were at the 14B and 14A games running water for the 14-age group. Unfortunately, folks tend to focus on the bad things not the good things. I know the 14 age group at Scots and parents were so happy to have the three Scots 1stXV running water, offering advice it meant allot to the younger kids.
That is so good to hear. Well done to the players!

The swamp was well and truly back in action last weekend. Heard a few games before were cancelled due to its condition. Hopefully those ground staff can fix it for the rest of the season so the boys can keep playing.

RTBLT.

I felt like the conditions suited the view attack,especially Ben Bousie's lethal speed and massive hits in defence. Overall great performance by Riverview.

RTBLD - #SwampDefended

Last edited:

throughthehands

Stan Wickham (3)
remember pretty clearly Scots singing it last year after there draw to Kings…

don’t mind if they sing or don’t but that’s definitely not the complete truth that they sing only after a win. I understand most schools sing no matter what to thank the crowd.
It is true this year they are only singing after they win. However, they did do 3 cheers for the crowd at the end of the game.

Last edited:

lineout.lunch

Bob McCowan (2)
Any standouts from the Kings vs Scots game, did the big names perform from Scots or did they crumble under the pressure. Heard Kings forward pack was tough, was there any standouts?

Any standouts from the Kings vs Scots game, did the big names perform from Scots or did they crumble under the pressure. Heard Kings forward pack was tough, was there any standouts?
I heard a relatively unknown player (not sure on his name but his mates were calling him "shorey") had a blinder coming off the bench. Really can do attitude and didn't take no for an answer. Good to see some ticker shown in what was an incredible game.

Max Jorgasm

Frank Row (1)
TOTW Round 1.

1. Hayden Lavercombe (Kings)
2. James Warner (Shore)
3. Christopher Quinn (Joeys)
4. Dan Smith (Riverview)
5. Arthur Greer (Joeys)
6. Luca Cleverley (Newington)
7. Johannas Logan (Joeys)
8. Justice Taumoepeau (Joeys)
9. Angus Grover (Riverview)
10. Toby Rodwell (Newington)
11. Ben Bousie (Riverview)
12. Heinz Lemoto (Scots)
13. Baxter Warner (Newington)
14. Kynan Hart (Joeys)
15. Jay Mckenzie (Scots)

HM
Charlie Ulcoq (Scots)
Isaac Fonua (Kings)
Evertt Oxemham (Kings)
Jai Callagnan (Shore)
Where is Andrew Cabot???????

saladsdon'twinscrums

Bob McCowan (2)
What is happening with Newington this week with league and injuries? I saw Luca Cleverly going off with an ankle injury is he out and what about all the boys that are playing league whos playing whos not?

SDWS

Rookie21

Larry Dwyer (12)
Heard something interesting on Saturday... Shore are yet to beat Riverview at home since 2007. Albeit their confidence coming into the game, versing a 14-man team for 30 minutes of the game, as well as a very injured Riverview side, they still couldn't get the job done. #Uptheretheviewboys #withwaltasoutcaptain #Marshalllemontree

Wilty
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVERVIEW

Scrum Sandwich

Bob McCowan (2)
Heard something interesting on Saturday... Shore are yet to beat Riverview at home since 2007. Albeit their confidence coming into the game, versing a 14-man team for 30 minutes of the game, as well as a very injured Riverview side, they still couldn't get the job done. #Uptheretheviewboys #withwaltasoutcaptain #Marshalllemontree

Wilty
As some others have previously mentioned on the forum, it's no easy task playing at 'the Swamp'. Clearly Shore underestimated the undermanned and unfavourable View team. I guess they didn't have 'that dog in them' in the last 5. Next Saturday can't come quicker for Shore fans and players to flex their premiership muscle.

Aagpsglory

Herbert Moran (7)

Wilty
It does show that although Shore were the favourites coming into the game, View wanted it more with the last 8 minutes being around 40 phases of play. Wow.

I was very disappointed in the Shore crowd however, screaming during all three of Riverview's conversion attempts, especially the last kick.

Cheers,

AG

Last edited: