• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

ScrumAndCoke!

Frank Nicholson (4)
Phew! About time, as an old boy from the school it’s quite embarrassing some of the things coming out of this children’s mouths about other players/school. Standards have dropped big time.

TheMaulester
Mate to be honest your a prime candidate to all the bias for shore. All your comments are shore related which gives me a fair idea of if your an old boy or not, just watch it! i can slowly see this forum going downhill after the spam and the false messages in the last few days so lets keep all that to a minimum and regain the quality of the posts that are sent to this chat.
-Scrum

BoysfromtheBxW

Peter Burge (5)
Predicted Kings XV

Not a very strong team, my prediction is them bottom 3 with View and Newington.

1) Hayden Lavercombe
2) Oliver Smith
3) Hamish Matthews
4) Anton Theil
5) Angus Masters
6) Charles Baker
7) Connor Durbridge (Aussie's Brother)
8) Isaac Fonua
9) Hugo Kable
10) Frankie Mutton
11) Sione Vunipolue
12) Isamu Naito
13) Digby Lees
14) William Farrah
15) Thomas Tootell

Cheers,
The Bee
This seems like a very young team with many players from the year 11 cohort and a substantial amount from U16s. I have heard that the Kings 15A fullback last year Talen Risati is a very talented player. Some people have given him the name of the 'New Joseph Sua'ali'i'. Also news out of Kings camp that they have a new student Hasani Bloomfield who is a prop from Oakhill in Year 11. I believe he is young for his year and is already signed by the Waratahs. Will be interesting to see how this Kings team goes this year with a young team and it will be good to watch these boys thrive in the next few years.
BoysFromtheBxW

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
yes, saw them all train last week. i would say 90% drop balls and not much else. if Newington wants to stay in the GPS competition, they should really pick up their game otherwise they should consider doing a high/grammar and playing in the thirds comp.
What's better than the ego of a Shore supporter, let's not forget that it took Shore 6 years to finally break their winless drought in the GPS comp in 2022.

This is what was said in the article for those without subscriptions. (I used the free trial)

Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 7.21.38 pm.png

Up and In

Allen Oxlade (6)
What’s better? the shattered ego of a Shore supporter 3 weeks deep.
TBH, although RMS might be full of it, Shore could very well be 3-0, 3 weeks deep after SIC (A), TKS(H) AND NC(H). Then it's a fairly non-intimidating SJC (early call I know) in Round 4 on the Thursday. Egos and droughts aside, Shore could well prove their cocky supporters right heading into the Scots game in Round 5 (at home). Joeys aren't looking like the juggernaut of old and Newington look decidedly wobbly.

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
Mate to be honest your a prime candidate to all the bias for shore. All your comments are shore related which gives me a fair idea of if your an old boy or not, just watch it! i can slowly see this forum going downhill after the spam and the false messages in the last few days so lets keep all that to a minimum and regain the quality of the posts that are sent to this chat.
-Scrum
Thanks Scrum and Coke for this comment. If you had been on the forum longer then the past 3 week you’d know that I am a Shore old boy therefore making me bias. I’d also like to add since your having a crack at me, that it’s a bit suspicious that your accusing me of being a student when you’ve been active all day on the forum and once it hits 2:50 you log off.

No more discussion needed to this conversation.

kind regards,
TheMaulester

ScrumAndCoke!

Frank Nicholson (4)
Thanks Scrum and Coke for this comment. If you had been on the forum longer then the past 3 week you’d know that I am a Shore old boy therefore making me bias. I’d also like to add since your having a crack at me, that it’s a bit suspicious that your accusing me of being a student when you’ve been active all day on the forum and once it hits 2:50 you log off.

No more discussion needed to this conversation.

kind regards,
TheMaulester
As you wouldn't know i have to pick up my kids at 3:10 then begin my night shift. This isn't what i should be arguing on this forum, I should be talking footy. C.S watch urself
-Scrum