• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
LAST CALL FOR RESULTS for NEWINGTON v SCOTS

The stats team are waiting for these. We are so close.

NO results, NO Tables for 2023.

Please, if anyone in the respective communities could please let us know, then the tables will be complete.
This has dragged on too long this week and the stats team are waiting but with not infinite patience.

will-you-help-me-need-help.gif

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
I would say this is pretty close. I would add in as contenders Angus McGrath at 10/12, George Field at 14, Harrison Davis at 13, Henry Butler at 12 Other schools will underestimate the Ignatian spirit in 2024, as they always do, at their peril. The Rugby programe at Riverview has received a new lease of life over the last couple of years with some very keen and knowledgeable co-ordinators, they have excellent coaching (the best First XV coach in the AAGPS in Toby L'Estrange), the boys all play for each other, A teams stand on the sideline and cheer for F teams - it is wonderful to see. The concept of keeping the 16As all together when a few could have played 1s or 2s this season, Grover, Dempsey, Tancred, Conna - will prove to be a masterstroke. Winning is habit and that will continue into next year. Conversely, I predict that Scots, with all their introduced talent, will wallow at the bottom - because that School epitomizes the exact opposite of the reasons that mean Riverview will excel.
I’m really enjoying the View supporters getting all worked up and frothy.

anothernudge

Allen Oxlade (6)

Please, if anyone in the respective communities could please let us know, then the tables will be complete.
This has dragged on too long this week and the stats team are waiting but with not infinite patience.

View attachment 17310
What games are yiu after

ruckandcoke123

Stan Wickham (3)

View attachment 17310
Think scots 15bs vs Newington 15bs was 52-7

propsarespeedy

Ted Thorn (20)

View attachment 17310
15A's Newington 50-14 Scots
15B's Scots loss to Newington B's
14A's Scots 28-35 Newington
14B's Newington forfeit (TSC Vs SGS)
13A's Scots 21-15 Newington
13B's 40 - 5 Scots

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
15A's Newington 50-14 Scots
15B's Scots loss to Newington B's
14A's Scots 28-35 Newington