• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Masked Crusader

Ward Prentice (10)
AAGPS 1s 2024

1. Duddy (S)
2. Warner (E)
3. Phillips (I)
4. Graham (I)
5. Baxter (E)
6. Cleverly (N)
7. Le Maitre (E) (c)
8. Brial (S)
9. Grover (I)
10. Fowler (J)
11. Hartman (I)
12. Large (S)
13. Mackellar (E)
14. Bassingwhaite (E)
15. Jacques (S) (vc)

Could also have Rodwell (N) at 15, move Jacques to 13.

(that back row looks scary......)
It used to be customary for the captain to come from the winning team.

TheCarefulKingsman

Bob McCowan (2)
Does anyone know which 1st XV team will be overly dominant from the beginning this year? I understand the teams may vary due to the 2025 graduates moving into opens, but was curious if anyone has a proper grasp on the upcoming 1st XV teams.

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
Who's Jay Williams? Is he a rep?
I've been keeping an eye on Jay Williams for a while now. He has made his way through the 16C in the winger position and scored a S**T ton of tries in the team. He has developed a lot and is now looking like he might make the NRL after his performance in the Koori Cup. I believe he would make a addition to the SHORE opens team. (Not too sure if he would make 1st as the SHORE team is very stacked this year)

Rugby4Life100

Frank Row (1)
MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Penriff_boy

Billy Sheehan (19)
I've been keeping an eye on Jay Williams for a while now. He has made his way through the 16C in the winger position and scored a S**T ton of tries in the team. He has developed a lot and is now looking like he might make the NRL after his performance in the Koori Cup. I believe he would make a addition to the SHORE opens team. (Not too sure if he would make 1st as the SHORE team is very stacked this year)
I wish him all the best, even if he can't make the Shore firsts, he can still make it in the NRL.

footy&beers

Bob McCowan (2)
It used to be customary for the captain to come from the winning team.
That team looks quite contriversial as Tom duddy (Prop) who left shore last year with bad regards, is in a team with 5 shore boys. Dont see how the teams going to fucntion well with all that controversy.

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
I agree with this partially. I agree with that the SHORE boys have a strong hatred towards Duddy, showed when SHORE would play SCOTs and the boys in the crowd would shout abuse at him on the sidelines. although I believe that these young players are quite professional and can get over this 'beef' when playing representative rugby

uncle ruckus

Frank Row (1)
I agree with this partially. I agree with that the SHORE boys have a strong hatred towards Duddy, showed when SHORE would play SCOTs and the boys in the crowd would shout abuse at him on the sidelines. although I believe that these young players are quite professional and can get over this 'beef' when playing representative rugby
I believe that Duddy hasn't played against Shore since he moved to Scots due to injury.

The Front Rower

Sydney Middleton (9)
AAGPS 1s 2024

1. Duddy (S)
2. Warner (E)
3. Phillips (I)
4. Graham (I)
5. Baxter (E)
6. Cleverly (N)
7. Le Maitre (E) (c)
8. Brial (S)
9. Grover (I)
10. Fowler (J)
11. Hartman (I)
12. Large (S)
13. Mackellar (E)
14. Bassingwhaite (E)
15. Jacques (S) (vc)

Could also have Rodwell (N) at 15, move Jacques to 13.

(that back row looks scary......)
Bartlett will play 4 and Fonua from Kings somewhere in the backrow.

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
1. Hayden Lavercom (K)
2. Gus Phillips (I)
3. ?
4. Henry Segimier (J)
5. Finlay Bartlett (S)
6. Isaac Fonua (K)
7. Charlie Ulcog (S)
8. Justice Teamapou (J)
9. Darcy Brown (J)
10. Max Mason (I)
11. Aidan Gow (S)
12. Zach Fittler (S)
13. Ollie Mackellar (E)
14. Ethan Tombs (J)
15. Rex Bassingthwate (E)
Solid seconds team. Another long year for CAS methinks.

lineoutlion

Bob McCowan (2)
1. Hayden Lavercom (K)
2. Gus Phillips (I)
3. ?
4. Henry Segimier (J)
5. Finlay Bartlett (S)
6. Isaac Fonua (K)
7. Charlie Ulcog (S)
8. Justice Teamapou (J)
9. Darcy Brown (J)
10. Max Mason (I)