• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

The TAIPAN

Banned
@argentinaontop

I heard someone mention Duke in a past forum, but I don't know much about him. There was talk about a Kings 15 A or B player who got injured at a cricket game, but I'm not sure if it's true or just a rumor. If you have any more info, let us know

regards,
sean
Ahh Yes

Harry Head went for a cover drive and dislocated knee cap, fractured knee and multiple tears. This might give Milward a chance in the 16a's. Tragedy it is for Harry.

16's GPS Forwards Predictions

1. Isaiah Sheck (New)
2. Hasani Bloomfield (Kings)
3. Ilyaz viliamu (New)
4. Hamish Bull (Scots)
5. Lucas Broderick (New)
6. Henri Dempsey (View)
7. Toby Davies (Kings)
8. Justice t (Joeys)
Number 7 Toby Davies??? Great player but heard he might be lacking size to go up against the big lads.

regards,
sean

Backs ball

Frank Row (1)
I'm glad you asked fella....(long sigh)

Cameron stucky (previous 16A's flanker)- Has great ball skills and is a strong ball carrier. could of maybe had some time running on for opens teams. Has developed as a player and really found his rhythm in the 2023 season.

I have no more on my radar as of now but I will keep my eyes out on Saturdays at hunters hill.
YES!! Finally someone talking about this young gun. Watched a bit of cameron last year battling it out in an under strengthened 16a team, definitely one of their better players putting his body on the line for his teammates. I believe the stallion has been training hard over the off season, hopefully he can perform as well as his older brother on the coming saturdays.

YES!! Finally someone talking about this young gun. Watched a bit of cameron last year battling it out in an under strengthened 16a team, definitely one of their better players putting his body on the line for his teammates. I believe the stallion has been training hard over the off season, hopefully he can perform as well as his older brother on the coming saturdays.
Absolutely agree I to am thrilled to see someone finally talk about this young gun this kid is a workhorse and put it consistent performances throughout his 16s season!!!

Thefootymanz

Bob McCowan (2)
For the next few years, the schoolboy competition will be quite exciting I believe as there are many upcoming young guns in each gps school with a huge potential of taking it out. I believe that in 2025 and 2026 gps season their is going to be some huge competition between all the 1st XV teams.

Aside from, all the other boys nonsense in the form over unnecessary comments of some of those kings boys I do believe however that the 2025 to 2026 Kings 1st XV have a strong chance of going undefeated as there is many great players coming up through the gen blue pathway through that year 11 and 10 cohort at kings which is great to see.

Cheers,

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
For the next few years, the schoolboy competition will be quite exciting I believe as there are many upcoming young guns in each gps school with a huge potential of taking it out. I believe that in 2025 and 2026 gps season their is going to be some huge competition between all the 1st XV teams.

Aside from, all the other boys nonsense in the form over unnecessary comments of some of those kings boys I do believe however that the 2025 to 2026 Kings 1st XV have a strong chance of going undefeated as there is many great players coming up through the gen blue pathway through that year 11 and 10 cohort at kings which is great to see.

Cheers,
Completely agree. As a Shore supporter, I'm not too sure about how well Shore will go in the next two to three years. Majority of the Shore 1st team this year will be 2024 graduates. This leaves a lot of space for the 2025 team, although Shore doesn't have many great year 11 or 10 players.

They only have around 4 players at will come from year 11 and no one from year 10, meaning they won't have leadership players that have played for 3 years in the 1st like Ollie Mackeller and Marshall. This will have a large strain on the Shore 2025 and 2026 seasons.

Let me know if you have any thoughts.

TheMaulester

Mr.K

Frank Row (1)
Predicted 2025 Kings Lineup

1. Hayden Lavercombe (Y12)
  2. Oliver Smith (Y12)
  3. Hasani Bloomfield (Y11)
  4. Hamish Mathews (Y11)
  5. Duke Millward (Y11)
  6. Toby Davies (Y11)
  7. Rhys Perrett (Y12)
  8. Isaac Fonua (Y12)
  9. Kai Wilson(Y12)
  10. Ben Sawyer/Will Taylor (Y12/Y11)
  11. Anwar El Kurdi (Y11)
  12. Will Farrah (Y12)
  13. William Buckley (Y12)
  14. Jeremy Blatchford/Thomas Aroyan (Y11/Y10)
  15. Talen Risati (Y11)
Gentlemen, I believe this a strong squad with 10-11 Players who are involved throughout the "Gen Blue" Pathways. Solid forward pack who have proved that they can compete against bigger players at the highest level. However this is only if the team does not have unforeseen injuries, although plenty of depth throughout the 2nd xv. Just to add that Will Taylor (Y11) has also had his run throughout the "Gen Blue" Pathways , Taylor has proved that he has the ball skills and has been working hard in the off-season. Young Gun Thomas Aroyan (Y10) is a capable candidate for that spot on the wing in 2025, currently 15 playing in the balmain tigers U16's as a Fullback/Centre.

Let Me Know Your Thoughts ?

Regards,

Mr K

2. Oliver Smith (Y12)
  4. Hamish Mathews (Y11)
  5. Duke Millward (Y11)
  6. Toby Davies (Y11)
  7. Rhys Perrett (Y12)
  8. Isaac Fonua (Y12)
  9. Kai Wilson(Y12)
  11. Anwar El Kurdi (Y11)
  12. Will Farrah (Y12)
  15. Talen Risati (Y11)
Gentlemen, I believe this a strong squad with 10-11 Players who are involved throughout the "Gen Blue" Pathways. Solid forward pack who have proved that they can compete against bigger players at the highest level. However this is only if the team does not have unforeseen injuries, although plenty of depth throughout the 2nd xv. Just to add that Will Taylor (Y11) has also had his run throughout the "Gen Blue" Pathways , Taylor has proved that he has the ball skills and has been working hard in the off-season. Young Gun Thomas Aroyan (Y10) is a capable candidate for that spot on the wing in 2025, currently 15 playing in the balmain tigers U16's as a Fullback/Centre.

Regards,

Mr K
Strong Squad, very balanced spread between Y11 And Y12. Kings are definitely a squad to look out for in 2025/2026 Seasons

What a strong player, but i dont believe his got the potential to play at the big table with the likes of lachie brown in hot contention for the squad. might be a bit of a battle?? any ideas?

Phillip

The Front Rower

Sydney Middleton (9)

2. Oliver Smith (Y12)
  4. Hamish Mathews (Y11)
  5. Duke Millward (Y11)
  6. Toby Davies (Y11)
  7. Rhys Perrett (Y12)
  8. Isaac Fonua (Y12)
  9. Kai Wilson(Y12)
  11. Anwar El Kurdi (Y11)
  12. Will Farrah (Y12)
  15. Talen Risati (Y11)

Regards,

Mr K
We haven't even had the 2024 season yet........However the team here looks strong.

123squeeze

Frank Row (1)
2024 Scots Predicted team list (GPS FAVOURITES)

1. Joely Jacobs
2. Thomas Dud
3. Cooper Guerin
4. Finnegan Bartlett
5. Timothy Anderson
6. Zach fitler
7. Charles Ulcoq
8. Tobias Brial
9. Geoffrey Hughes
10. Maximilian sopoeno
11. Aiden Gow
12. Paul Cividin
13. Onitoni Large
14. J Mac
15. Leo Jacques

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)

1. Joely Jacobs
2. Thomas Dud
3. Cooper Guerin
4. Finnegan Bartlett
5. Timothy Anderson
6. Zach fitler
7. Charles Ulcoq
8. Tobias Brial
9. Geoffrey Hughes
10. Maximilian sopoeno
11. Aiden Gow
12. Paul Cividin
13. Onitoni Large
14. J Mac
15. Leo Jacques
Civo at 12 is a solid recruit although there may be some age related issues.

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)
What a strong player, but i dont believe his got the potential to play at the big table with the likes of lachie brown in hot contention for the squad. might be a bit of a battle?? any ideas?

Phillip
Hey mate, don't write him off. He has show constant development and is going to thrive this season. With the speed of a stallion and the wildness of a brumbie, this boy will play his game and jaws will drop.

1. Joely Jacobs
2. Thomas Dud
3. Cooper Guerin
4. Finnegan Bartlett
5. Timothy Anderson
6. Zach fitler
7. Charles Ulcoq
8. Tobias Brial
9. Geoffrey Hughes
10. Maximilian sopoeno
11. Aiden Gow
12. Paul Cividin