• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

TheFoundingFather

Frank Row (1)
anyone have any other 1st/2nds team lineups available from the weekend? (I understand it may change prior to round 1)
Most games washed out I believe, only GPS teams that got to play were Joeys, View and Scots. We will have to wait.

Anyone know of any trial matches scheduled throughout the break for the boys?

Cheers

- TFF

Validinput_2

Frank Row (1)
anyone have any other 1st/2nds team lineups available from the weekend? (I understand it may change prior to round 1)
This was the team Shore was going to run out with in Canberra

1. Jamisone Lyne
2. James Warner
3. Felix Harvison
4. Ethan Hamilton
5. Ed Baxter
6. Gus Gordon
7. Marshall Lemaitre (C)
8. Angus Reardon
9. Jack Binnie
10. Jai Callaghan
11. Nick Wendt
12. Henry Conick
13. Lewis Kingdom
14. Charlie Francis
15. Alex Segart

Unavailable

Rex Bassingthwaite
Ollie Mackellar

These two will back back shortly

Shaping out to be a strong contender with a strong and big (one of the biggest in the comp) forward pack

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
Hey Speedy
Any scores, stand outs, pie reviews?
Not sure of a score, both Firsts and Seconds won by 5 tries plus, no pies on offer either, Easts Rugby do offer a great feed though. Scots looked to be in a good way, still played coherently despite some missing player. Heinz looked great with the ball in hand and space, and Mark Nikas + Tom O Hara had memorable debuts. Charlie Ulcoq also had a great game, heaps of speed and size plus skill to go with it. Harry Harrington is no less than a force to be reckoned with, could sense fear in Cranbrook's eyes. Cranbrook looked better than past years good amount of size through the team. Great to see youngin A.Large get a run around, didn't look out of place at all, heart of a lion with the speed of cheetah. Any Intel on how Charlie Playford went in his seconds debut for SJC?

The Peanut Gallery

Stan Wickham (3)
This was the team Shore was going to run out with in Canberra

1. Jamisone Lyne
2. James Warner
3. Felix Harvison
4. Ethan Hamilton
5. Ed Baxter
6. Gus Gordon
7. Marshall Lemaitre (C)
8. Angus Reardon
9. Jack Binnie
10. Jai Callaghan
11. Nick Wendt
12. Henry Conick
13. Lewis Kingdom
14. Charlie Francis
15. Alex Segart

Unavailable

Rex Bassingthwaite
Ollie Mackellar

These two will back back shortly

Shaping out to be a strong contender with a strong and big (one of the biggest in the comp) forward pack
Shore always seems to be preseason favourites every year... what teams did these boys play in last year?

Agent

Bill Watson (15)
Shore always seems to be preseason favourites every year... what teams did these boys play in last year?
I'm not sure on all but I'll have a crack and someone will set me right:

1. Jamison Lyne ??
2. James Warner 1st
3. Felix Harvison 3rd
4. Ethan Hamilton 2nd
5. Ed Baxter 1st
6. Gus Gordon ??
7. Marshall Lemaitre (C) 1st
8. Angus Reardon 2nd
9. Jack Binnie 2nd
10. Jai Callaghan New
11. Nick Wendt 15A
12. Henry Conick 1st
13. Lewis Kingdom 1st / 2nd
14. Charlie Francis 16A / GPS 16's
15. Alex Segart 2nd

Unavailable

Rex Bassingthwaite New / Gen Blue something
Ollie Mackellar 1st

Footy head

Chris McKivat (8)
Not sure of a score, both Firsts and Seconds won by 5 tries plus, no pies on offer either, Easts Rugby do offer a great feed though. Scots looked to be in a good way, still played coherently despite some missing player. Heinz looked great with the ball in hand and space, and Mark Nikas + Tom O Hara had memorable debuts. Charlie Ulcoq also had a great game, heaps of speed and size plus skill to go with it. Harry Harrington is no less than a force to be reckoned with, could sense fear in Cranbrook's eyes. Cranbrook looked better than past years good amount of size through the team. Great to see youngin A.Large get a run around, didn't look out of place at all, heart of a lion with the speed of cheetah. Any Intel on how Charlie Playford went in his seconds debut for SJC?
Was Ashton Large playing 1st or 2nd and what position was he playing?

-Footy head

After spectating last week's trial match of Riverview's 2nd XV and Joey's 3rd XV, a highly speculated rumour regards the awesome player, Dominic Cabot, After hearing he scored an amazing try followed by 45 completed tackles this man is an absolute beast on and off the field. Dominic has a bright future ahead of him, a prospect for any team needing a complete beast, Well Done Dominic Keep up the awesome catching and game sense

Cheers everyone,
FootyFenatic

The Peanut Gallery

Stan Wickham (3)
Another schoolboy talking nonsense, it's the boys from the swamp again. Don't be surprised when the ban man knocks at your front door.

Joker you can sort these boys out, if you don't I will!

Seems to be that time of year, idiots trying to conjure a few cheap laughs, the same shenanigans that derailed last year's forum. #bringbacktheban

TheFoundingFather

Frank Row (1)
After spectating last week's trial match of Riverview's 2nd XV and Joey's 3rd XV, a highly speculated rumour regards the awesome player, Dominic Cabot, After hearing he scored an amazing try followed by 45 completed tackles this man is an absolute beast on and off the field. Dominic has a bright future ahead of him, a prospect for any team needing a complete beast, Well Done Dominic Keep up the awesome catching and game sense

Cheers everyone,
FootyFenatic
Another schoolboy making a mockery of this thread, it's the boys from the swamp again. Don't be surprised when the ban man knocks at your front door.

Joker you can sort these boys out, if you don't I will!

Cheers

-TFF

keenas

Frank Nicholson (4)

Cheers everyone,
FootyFenatic
Where r u Cyclops kick em off

CleanOutConnoisseur

Frank Row (1)
Seems to be that time of year, idiots trying to conjure a few cheap laughs, the same shenanigans that derailed last year's forum. #bringbacktheban
Couldn't agree more Peanut. Seems as though the schoolboys think they can get a few kicks out of tainting the good name that is the GPS Rugby forum. As a new Green and Gold Member, and a GPS OB, hopefully these young men can learn a bit of respect. If this forum does not stay serious, I fear it will subvert the true intentions of the forum and become a place of mockery. Could not agree more. #bringbacktheban

On a more lighthearted note, has anyone heard of any recent news regarding upcoming games/schedules?

Cheers,

Connoiseur

Validinput_2

Frank Row (1)
Couldn't agree more Peanut. Seems as though the schoolboys think they can get a few kicks out of tainting the good name that is the GPS Rugby forum. As a new Green and Gold Member, and a GPS OB, hopefully these young men can learn a bit of respect. If this forum does not stay serious, I fear it will subvert the true intentions of the forum and become a place of mockery. Could not agree more. #bringbacktheban

On a more lighthearted note, has anyone heard of any recent news regarding upcoming games/schedules?

Cheers,

Connoiseur
Shore V TSS
Riverview V Oakhill

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

Cheers,

Connoiseur

Do Riverview students get to keep their student e-mail address once they leave school?