• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Agent

Alfred Walker (16)
Backline looked rather sharp, Shore 10 seemed to be firing on all fronts with a good connection to the 12. Forward superiority helped them gain the edge, strong play from 7, 2 and 4 I believe.

Fingers crossed for a good year! I think we might be seeing a bit from the players you listed (2,4,7,10,12) as the season progresses - all seem to be destined for, or already achieved, higher honors.

Agent

Alfred Walker (16)
These overconfident Shore supporters remind me of the overconfident Eels fans at the start of every single NRL season

Joeys
Scots
View
Shore
New
Kings

I don't think it is the Shore supporters that are talking up their chances! I think it is the non-Shore supporters that are trying to pump them up in the hope they fail. I will agree with your statement about Eels fans that talk up the start of every single NRL season since 1987!! ;)

the one who knocks

Bob McCowan (2)
These overconfident Shore supporters remind me of the overconfident Eels fans at the start of every single NRL season

Joeys
Scots
View
Shore
New
Kings
Knock Knock

Interesting pick with Joeys topping the comp considering they only just scraped a victory over view 24-19. I don't see how they could beat the heavy favourites Scots (even with injuries) in the coming season. View and Kings with a lack of depth both pulling from younger years. Newington could be a dark horse with their very strong backline and capable forward pack. Thus this here is my predicted gps lineup:

scots
joeys
shore
new
kings
view

- The One Who Knocks

D

Deleted member 142115

Hate to say it but if Aloys looses to grammar tomorrow it may be best if we move down to a worser comp, such as GPS

Last edited by a moderator: