• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Rookie21

Ted Fahey (11)
Will update this after the games this weekend but posting this now as everyone else is doing it.

Scots
Shore
Newington
Joeys
View
Kings

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
Hey all. Due to my ongoing health issues I am only going to do comp and rep only. Plus I will be away most Saturday getting medical help and may not make games. My apologies. I look forward to season 2024

All the best big fella. A speedy and total recovery.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Great job getting these out by View.
IMG_1289.jpeg

IMG_1290.jpeg
IMG_1291.jpeg

The Fun Buss

Bob McCowan (2)
While Kings may not reach the same heights as their previous season, they still have the potential to outperform Ignatius. Every team faces its challenges and fluctuations in performance, but Kings' past experience and resources could give them an edge over Ignatius this year. Let's see how both teams evolve throughout the season, I believe it could be a very tight spot for 5th, between these two.

Although Shore seems as a strong side for this upcoming season, Newington might just have what it takes to shake up the competition and make their mark on the AAGPS this season. It'll be exciting to see how these two teams fare against each other and the other teams.
My predictions as follows:

1.) Scots
2.) St Josephs'
3.) Newington
4.) Shore
5.) Kings
6.) St Ignatius'