• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playmaker

Frank Nicholson (4)
That seems plausible CTPE, however i feel Connor will be the first second rower picked because of his height

Rob

Sydney Middleton (9)
That seems plausible CTPE, however i feel Connor will be the first second rower picked because of his height
I am sure the Connor's would be very amused at this given that their son Sam is about 5 foot 7 inches tall. A very good open side flanker but not a second rower.

S

Sydneybra

I think Messrs Dunbar, Kamp, MacAlman, Dempsey, Whitely & Co will have something to say about that! :)

Dempsey and Whiteley have finished school, will most likely be McCalman, Morris, Kamp or Penisi

Playmaker

Frank Nicholson (4)
Rob im sorry i seem to have the boys stacy and connor confused, honest mistake :) what does everyone think of the Davies boy?

Jasdec

Ted Fahey (11)
Dempsey and Whiteley have finished school, will most likely be McCalman, Morris, Kamp or Penisi

Watch out for the other Whiteley .... Lincoln Yr 11 2013. Rumoured to be better than his brother at the same age.

wreckless

Bob Loudon (25)
OK - thanks for the update! The comment holds though - in fact, as I have said before, I really rate Dunbar from TSC!

Interesting - Penisi & McCalman are both Country boys like Stuey Mill! What about the others?

While on the subject how many other former country boys will be going around in GPS next year? Definites are Tulloch, Davis, Connor, Andrews, ( TKS ) Mill ( Newington ), Penisi, Hardy, Sandell ( Joeys ).

Keep 'em coming! :)

main event

Stan Wickham (3)
Interesting - Penisi & McCalman are both Country boys like Stuey Mill! What about the others?

While on the subject how many other former country boys will be going around in GPS next year? Definites are Tulloch, Davis, Connor, Andrews, ( TKS ) Mill ( Newington ), Penisi, Hardy, Sandell ( Joeys ).

I Dont beleive there is any country rugby players by the name of Andrews at Kings? But Stacy from TKS is...As is Crossley & Hawkins from scots

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
See Post #359 on page 18 of this thread.

Good point. Wish we had the money that the AFL has to throw around
The money AFL have been throwing around may not have been achieving the desired effect.

Click on the green bar below for more information:
AFL have been found cooking the books again regarding player numbers in West Sydney.
…/snip/…

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/auskick-putting-sydney-kids-off-20121023-283ge.html#ixzz2AGu3k7QE

F

fleshman

Watch out for the other Whiteley .. Lincoln Yr 11 2013. Rumoured to be better than his brother at the same age.
Sink bra (although young) is in Year 11 going into Year 12 right now and probably won't do pathways. But yes the kid is an animal.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)

With it's strong boarders cohort Kings has a long history of Country boys filling plenty of positions in their First XV's. Potential 2013 lineup is no different:

1. Lucas Bateman (City)
2. Jono Burke (Country)
3. Nick Brown (City)
4. Ben Stacy (Country)
5. Rob Black (City)
6. Sam Connor (Country)
7. Jack McCalman (Country)
8. David Ballantyne (City)
9. Rory Davis (Country)
10. Corey Tulloch (Country)
11. Tom Bucknell (Country)
12. Charlie Friend (Country)
13. Will Davies (City)
14. John Robertson (Country)
15. James Kane (Country)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
It is little wonder that NSW Country teams struggle to be competitive against City teams in the upper age groups.

There are probably a fair cluster of country lads in the other boarding houses around AAGPS schools as well.

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Potential Joeys Line up
1. Matt Sandell (Country)
2. Chris Goldie (City)
3. Teirney Glasson (City)
4. Paddy O'Brien (Country)
5. Jono Hardy (Country)
6. Max Knight (Country)
7. Nic Penisi (Country)
8. Ned Hanigan (Country)
9. Pat Curtain/Tevita Mackini (City)