• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted S Hunter

Peter Burge (5)
Ps, Lee i will try and get a match report if i can get there on Saturday for the Scots v Shore game. If not, will try and get my young bloke to take notes and will relay it to everyone!

CarlUnger

Chris McKivat (8)
Me and a mate are planning on heading down to the Joeys/Riverview game. The online draw I saw only shows the date not the time or venue. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

U

Unders Line

Me and a mate are planning on heading down to the Joeys/Riverview game. The online draw I saw only shows the date not the time or venue. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
1st XV - 11:15
2nd XV - 10:00
3rd XV - 3:15 (vs High)
All at view

Deck ya- Dj

Frank Row (1)
I look to see a even game between View and Joeys, I think that view will get the better of them with their sheer back line consisting of McGregor, Hutchand Kennedy. I think that their half back for Joeys will have a lot of confidence coming into the game, his name is Pat Curtin. He has been in the Joeys senior rugby squads for 3 years with a good rep across all his games. He raises a real threat towards view. I think that the forwards pack of View will have a lot of force with their solid forward pack.

GPSrow

Watty Friend (18)
Would like to make a special mention to a lad in the 2nds for Newington. Lives near me and is unfortunately shadowed by Joey Lussick in the halfback position but im sure he will have a solid game and play his heart it.

wreckless

Bob Loudon (25)
Best of luck to all teams this weekend. All matches promise to be top shelf games. Kings trying to claw back from the depths of hell after a Scots drubbing, Scots out to try and knock a young and enthusiastic Shore side, and the classic battle of the Saints.

Agree with your sentiments Ted! See my predictions earlier post! I hear Scots are pretty confident after the first round game against Kings! I'm still tipping Shore to upset them - just think the Shore boys will have more in the tank to get over Scots!

Good luck to all the teams and stay injury free!!! It's a long haul this year!!!

Cheers, Wreckless :)

rugbyscribe

Herbert Moran (7)
Anyone want to Predict Players for 1sts and Positions ????
Expect anyone who played GPS last year in either Opens or 16a's to be in line for selection regardless of current form. The team gets chosen far too early for any real comparisons to be made between those players and the players that emerge during the course of the season.

Kentucky

Bob McCowan (2)
Riverview win 38-29, five tries each in a good game of rugby. Joeys had an early lead but riverview made a quick response and led 17 - 5. Joeys came back to make it 24-17 at half time. In the second half Riverview came back firing with two quick tries giving them a fourteen point lead (38-24). Joeys scored a try with 10 minutes to go but couldn't get another try.
17-17 in the seconds. A joeys 17-0 lead fell after a red card allowing view to come back with three tries.

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Riverview 38-Joeys 29. woeful defense all round, Joeys backs were caught out in defence by the speedy View backs. Inb4 riverview boarders get on here and talk up McGregor, who kicked very well, but in every other part of the game Deegan was on top constantly exposing McGregor in defence. Joeys forwards worked very well but the View pack stepped up. For Joeys, they need a major restructure especially in the back line but there's a footy camp this holidays to fix that.

Joeys best - 3, 8 and 10 all but there hands up for GPS 1s, expect Robinson and McCutcheon to be up there too.

Views best - 2, 8, 9 and 13

Bob McCowan (2)
Riverview 38
Joeys 29

very entertaining game, early joeys try then riverview skipped out to 17-5, joeys hit back with two extremely soft tries, led at half time by a try, riverview came out and defense was a lot better late in the second half to hold out joeys.

2nds 17-17 after joeys led 17-0 with just over 10 minutes left (red card for spear tackle to joeys forward).

Status
Not open for further replies.