• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2014

Who will win...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
GPS 1s 34-25 over CAS is what I have heard. Joeys winger Tom Wright with two great tries, captain Angus Crichton was the star along with Wright, McGregor and Girdler. My mail tells me that the GPS centres England and Hutchinson were totally outplayed, very unusual to hear that!
GPS 2s 65-17 over CAS, Joeys 10 Connor O'Shea scored 4 tries and set up another in what was an impressive outing. Also hear that his Joeys mate at 9 Nick Duffy was very good and Views skipper Evan Pritchard backed up claims that he is the best hooker going around.

GPSrow

Watty Friend (18)
GPS 1s 34-25 over CAS is what I have heard. Joeys winger Tom Wright with two great tries, captain Angus Crichton was the star along with Wright, McGregor and Girdler. My mail tells me that the GPS centres England and Hutchinson were totally outplayed, very unusual to hear that!
GPS 2s 65-17 over CAS, Joeys 10 Connor O'Shea scored 4 tries and set up another in what was an impressive outing. Also hear that his Joeys mate at 9 Nick Duffy was very good and Views skipper Evan Pritchard backed up claims that he is the best hooker going around.

Knew GPS 1s game would be closer. How did the newington front row hold up?

Jasdec

Ted Fahey (11)
GPS White 17 def GPS Blue 33
GPS 2 65 def CAS 2 17
GPS 1 36 def CAS 1 25

Attachment is for the GPS selections for todays matches and gives a breakup of the individual schools and also between the forwards and the backs.
Would love to see some game reports from the earlier two matches.

Attachments

• GPS Teams 2014.doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 399

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
GPS 2 65 def CAS 2 17
GPS 1 36 def CAS 1 25

Attachment is for the GPS selections for todays matches and gives a breakup of the individual schools and also between the forwards and the backs.

blue defeated white

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)

CAS 13 matched Hutchinson all day - he got my 3 points.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
GPS 2 65 def CAS 2 17
GPS 1 36 def CAS 1 25

That attachment is as "picked" - thats not the way they took the field: I'll scan in the program if i can work out the settings!

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Ok IS will be interesting to see.
Sorry about that previous score Blue v White. Bugger being colourblind.

its a terrible affliction if you can't tell blue from white!
You should take up reefing: hands away blue - or white - make that blue and white: that might be an improvement

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
2014-06-17 18.41.06.jpg
2014-06-17 18.41.02.jpg
2014-06-17 18.40.53.jpg
2014-06-17 18.40.47.jpg

Apologies for the quality

Brainstrust

Watty Friend (18)
Very strong performance by CAS today in the 1's. Given the short time together I thought the GPS boys also did a fantastic job against a willing side. They had enough class across the park to get the job done today. At a number of stages in the second half GPS looked set to run away with it if they could string together more than 4 phases, but CAS kept punching and defending with every thing they had forcing GPS into uncharacteristic errors. There is no doubt that the GPS side will be so much better for today's run, and if they can click with the new patterns the Scots coaches are pushing they will be a handful for CHS this Friday. Best for mine were, both locks, 6 and 8, and the 10 and 14 in the backs were also outstanding. (14 scored 2 very good tries, and the 10 also crossing from an individual effort) . Hutchison , 13, was very heavily marked to be expected, but still did some great things in traffic. Hopefully get an early mark to watch these kids again on Friday.

Jasdec

Ted Fahey (11)
Now if rucking were legal, there'd be no hands there anyway!
PS - do you really want Jasdec to go sailing?
I thought he might have been reefering to a smoking addiction.

Not allowed to go sailing anymore. As a young bloke got kicked off a racing crew when they realised I couldn't pick the red or green ropes for the sails. True story.

I'd be alright with England v NZ .....
"Number 7 black get your hands out and get onside.."

john williamson

Frank Nicholson (4)
Does anyone have any comments on Pritchard's performance in the GPS 2nds vs Serhon's performance in the GPS 1sts? Obviously they had different opponents, but there has been a fairly big debate about the #2 position in the GPS 1sts.

Status
Not open for further replies.