• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2014

Who will win...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasdec

Ted Fahey (11)
I think HJ should commence a 3rd XV tipping comp for the interested GAGRS which could be overseen by Jim B. I would also, given recent discussion, be willing to put a bottle of Grange as first prize.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
New just over Shore in what looks to be the most even match of the round.
Scots to beat Joeys
Riverview to beat Kings

In 3rds
Grammar over Riverview
Shore over New
High over Kings
TAS over Scots

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
New just over Shore in what looks to be the most even match of the round.
Scots to beat Joeys
Riverview to beat Kings

In 3rds
Grammar over Riverview
Shore over New
High over Kings
TAS over Scots

It's quite some time since anybody gave Shore 1sts much of a chance. Amazing what a win will do. Should be a tough game with Newington looking to generate their own success.

Parra biff

Bob McCowan (2)
I think the point was forwards - any number of handbag carriers have played and are.
I recognise Will Terry in the Scots v view video: not too many chances but he's a great footballer. Deserved NSW u 16 selection this year.

Totally agree, Will Terry is a great player, with great knowledge of the game and makes the right decision every time

Rugby Ref

Herbert Moran (7)
Are you sure of that Wood Rat? Who is St. Pius 2nd XV playing then?
The ref appts. sheet that came out on Tuesday doesn't state this...

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Keep talking footy folks.

Leave the schoolboy tittle tattle to facebook and other places, not here.

GENERAL WARNING TO ALL. CUT THE CRAP, RUMOUR and INNUENDO.

This is not a democracy, and patience has been worn thin. I'm now officially cranky.

Post in accordance with Forum rules and protocols and we will all be happy.

BIg Jake

Frank Nicholson (4)
Nothing untoward in some players in Scots and Riverview being rested this weekend due to probably as much necessity or wisdom.That would have been the hardest and fastest game those two excellent sides played this season.Watched the full video again and it was a an overall fantastic game of schoolboy rugby at high level-I have friends who all played in Competition winning Premier GPS sides in the more distant past and for more than one year(up to three) and we all just loved the standard,style and the difference between the game today exhibited last week and the game we played.We would have also loved to have been taught to play like that and we were all saying how much watching the game and the video made us love our rugby union even more than ever.Thanks guys.PS Hosea at Riverview played in forwards at Riverview whilst in year 10(not 11) in 2012 and he still is playing now against Angus who has moved to the no12.Hosea is still in the front row.Charlie Fox plays from 8 more as a back but he seems like one tough SOB.There's lots of guys from my experience going back away who have played 1st XV in year 10 and even year 9 when School only went to year 11.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Won't end. There are plenty of Gaggerlanders who want to talk about AAGPS footy who will keep the thread going.

We have an obligation to keep the information flow going for those overseas, interstate, in the bush or unable to get to a game for whatever reason.

There may be some collateral damage done to those who aren't prepared to be civil. So be it. Two mouse clicks is all it takes.:)

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
Won't end. There are plenty of Gaggerlanders who want to talk about AAGPS footy who will keep the thread going.

We have an obligation to keep the information flow going for those overseas, interstate, in the bush or unable to get to a game for whatever reason.

There may be some collateral damage done to those who aren't prepared to be civil. So be it. Two mouse clicks is all it takes.:)

Good call HJ just got back from Tah Land where milk and honey was flowing in plenty (could have been Beer). Wont cross to to "evil thread" as the big and little kiddies have too many hidden agendas and past relationships but happy to stay here now.
Just 1 request...as a parent and old boy and active sideline supporter can I ask 1 favor. Can we stop firstly yelling at u13, and u14 refs...in fact any refs.."you got a bitch then tell your mate next to you like most of us do." secondly if I hear any spectators start talking to kids on the field and threatening them at Joeys on Saturday like I heard at centennial last round (under 14as not my kids team btw) then I will post your name on here...keep it clean all over Sydney guys and let's keep the positives from last weekend going...it's all up from here no more negs. Go the Tahs,Wobs,schools,clubs....what a week..."

Status
Not open for further replies.