• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2014

Who will win...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
@OversLine, you are new here, and I am cutting you some slack ( a rather lot of slack).

David Horwitz finished school two years ago. David plays for Randwick 1st Grade, Aust U20's, Waratahs etc. He has a younger brother still at school. You are probably getting the two confused.

If you are not, and are taking the piss of Horwitz the Younger and the overall readership of this thread, then it will be goodbye for you. Your stay could be very short here in Gaggerland.

(Note: Some previous posts on the subject have been deleted)

James Day

Stan Wickham (3)
Have heard reports that there is rain forecasts for Saturday. Thoughts on this factor playing into newingtons hands. In terms of their power upfront?

T

The Big Marn

Have heard reports that there is rain forecasts for Saturday. Thoughts on this factor playing into newingtons hands. In terms of their power upfront?

I've got sources out at the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and they seem to indicate that we are headed for a biggun'. If that's too cryptic for you, we have an 80% chance of 90mm. Bring out the umbrellas. You'd think this weather would make for some sloppy rugby. My favourite. Bring on the slop!

Rugby from the backrow

Sydney Middleton (9)
While I think that the 3rds comp. is great in that it gives Grammar, TAS and High rugby in the GPS comp., it is a pity that it has caused Riverview 3rds 4ths 5ths and several other teams to have a bye this weekend against Newington

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Ok that grammar v joeys 12 noon fixture might be worth a look. Can anyone confirm if both teams reasonably full strength or has grammar lost anyone key, such that it won't be the hoped for 'good contest' ....

Out of interest is there any shore team that could be a chance to trouble joeys?
Much as scots results, last weekend were below expectations at least there were some close games.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Ok that grammar v joeys 12 noon fixture might be worth a look. Can anyone confirm if both teams reasonably full strength or has grammar lost anyone key, such that it won't be the hoped for 'good contest' ..

Out of interest is there any shore team that could be a chance to trouble joeys?
Much as scots results, last weekend were below expectations at least there were some close games.

Grammar missing one player but I doubt that will change anything

shortballking

Herbert Moran (7)
Ok that grammar v joeys 12 noon fixture might be worth a look. Can anyone confirm if both teams reasonably full strength or has grammar lost anyone key, such that it won't be the hoped for 'good contest' ..

The 15 A's are a big threat for joeys 15 A's, the team has now won three in a row against view, kings and newington.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I've got sources out at the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and they seem to indicate that we are headed for a biggun'. If that's too cryptic for you, we have an 80% chance of 90mm. Bring out the umbrellas. You'd think this weather would make for some sloppy rugby. My favourite. Bring on the slop!

Does that mean that you listen to the weather on the news?;)

That's where I found out:)

shortballking

Herbert Moran (7)
1sts:
Shore v Joeys at Shore
View v New at View
Kings v Scot at kings
My predictions are that shore will get up over joeys with a point or two separating the teams, scots will win convincingly (40+) and view to win in a much closer game than expected with a 5-10 point victory.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
1sts:
Shore v Joeys at Shore
View v New at View
Kings v Scot at Kings

For the 3rds:
Grammar v Joeys at Grammar
TAS v New at TAS
Kings v Scots at Kings
Shore v High at Shore

Joeys could be a little flat after last week, but should still get over Shore in a close one.
New to spring a surprise at Lane Cove and win in another close one
Scots comfortably over Kings

3rds
TAS to beat New
Scots to beat Kings
High to beat Shore
Grammar to beat Joeys

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
My predictions are that shore will get up over joeys with a point or two separating the teams, scots will win convincingly (40+) and view to win in a much closer game than expected with a 5-10 point victory.

Agree, think New could get up over Riverview. New have a very good forward pack and were better than Shore in the scum in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.