• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
1- daniel harvey /connor ryan
3. adam dodimead/jamison coombs
4. rys peters
5. tom robson
6. myles balkin
7. mathew halligan
8. Harrison Leonard
9. luca baroni
10. Mathew ohara
11. hacob harrington
12 jack gibbeson
13. ben khamis
14. lachlan parle/tim henson
15. dimtry chipizubov
not sure of some of the forwards, they were subbed with thirds
There..for you Azurri.

Thank you.... and hats off to OC seconds then as they played well.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
<snip>
Here are the rules:
<snip>
6. Play the ball not the man. Personal comments will be deleted. If you notice that your posts or sections of posts are getting deleted, please take the message. Only a complete knob jockey resorts to personal insults anyway.
<snip>

Careful folks. I'm on a hair trigger today. Posts have been deleted, warnings issued.

T

Tom McKen

Any word on the front row for St Joseph's? I hear there's a sold bloke who arrived in year 10 from the country that's been causing havoc in the trial matches. Any confirmation on a name?

Nectarphiliac

Chris McKivat (8)
Any word on the front row for St Joseph's? I hear there's a sold bloke who arrived in year 10 from the country that's been causing havoc in the trial matches. Any confirmation on a name?

don't know his name but a lot of people have assured me that they are leaning towards him for the proper 1st XV team, even when all the athletics boys are back. i guess time will tell

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Apparently TKS won the athletics on Saturday. I was told there was a boy from Riverview who ran the 400 meters in 47 seconds (equalling the wemens world record) can anyone confirm? And is he on the wing at View?

Nectarphiliac

Chris McKivat (8)
Apparently TKS won the athletics on Saturday. I was told there was a boy from Riverview who ran the 400 meters in 47 seconds (equalling the wemens world record) can anyone confirm? And is he on the wing at View?

yes I've been told by one of my sons friends that kings won both the seniors and intermediate and newington won the juniors. I can't confirm anything about that view boy, but from what I've heard he did run break some sort of record

shortballking

Herbert Moran (7)
I'm guessing that the runner from view is Louis Stenmark and I'm not 100% sure if he plays rugby but I don't think he does..

Donotquestion

Stan Wickham (3)
I'm guessing that the runner from view is Louis Stenmark and I'm not 100% sure if he plays rugby but I don't think he does..

L.S Ran a ridiculous 400m in 46.8 seconds (one of the fastest times in Australia across all ages), which complimented his recent induction into the Australian Athletics Side competing at the World Youth Championships in Columbia sometime this year.
He will NOT be playing Rugby as his main focuses are obviously athletics and I believe basketball.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
L.S Ran a ridiculous 400m in 46.8 seconds (one of the fastest times in Australia across all ages), which complimented his recent induction into the Australian Athletics Side competing at the World Youth Championships in Columbia sometime this year.
He will NOT be playing Rugby as his main focuses are obviously athletics and I believe basketball.
Thats pretty special. Cathy Freeman Australian record is 48.6. Darren Clark holds the Australian men's record at 44.38. Good effort for schoolboy athletics. If he follows in Darrens footsteps he might end up playing on the wing.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
does anyone know fixtures for this saturday?
By my reckoning this weekends trials are:

Joeys v Oakhill at ?

Kings v Stannies @ Bathurst.

New v Toowoomba Grammar (1st XV, 2nd XV only at TGS, Internal Trials)

TAC v Kinross at Coonabarabran.

View v St Augustines at ?

Shore v ? have internal trials. (Thanks for the info @Not in straight)

Scots v ?

High v ?

SGS v St Pats at Strathfield.

Edit: updated from info below.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)

TKS won the senior Athletics Championship (that makes 6 of the last 8 Years). The TKS intermediate team also won their division and Juniors ran in second by a very small margin....

Nectarphiliac

Chris McKivat (8)

Joeys v Oakhill at ?

New v St Pats/SGS at Strathfield.

Scots v ?

High v ?

cheers for that, does anyone have a team list for scots ?? keen to see what their line up is looking like post athletics

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
TKS won the senior Athletics Championship (that makes 6 of the last 8 Years). The TKS intermediate team also won their division and Juniors ran in second by a very small margin..

Long way to got to catch Grammar - or to match their 19 in a row or 24 from 26.
:rolleyes:

George Grant

Ward Prentice (10)

Stenmark played 13A's,14A's,15A's and was a try scoring machine before focusing on athletics and basketball.

footyaha

Bob McCowan (2)

Joeys v Oakhill at ?

New v St Pats/SGS at Strathfield.

Scots v ?

High v ?

It's actually Grammar vs Pats (at strathfield)

Should be a good hit out!!

Nectarphiliac

Chris McKivat (8)
any thoughts on the joeys vs oakhill game? Also, has anyone heard of a new talented player at new? not sure what his first name is but I'm adamant that his last name is nga. I've heard he is quite a skillful up and coming player working his way through the ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom