• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Match Report for Newington (NC) vs Toowoomba Grammar School (TGS)

Score: Newington 29 – Toowoomba Grammar School 12
Try Scorers: Mannix, Kennewell, McKay, Gilfedder, Loga-Tarogi.
Conversions: Kuenzle 2/5
MDM

Thanks for that report Nectar.

You haven't had the best record on this forum but the match report was promising and we don't have a Newington writer; so you could fill-in sometimes if you show the maturity here that you demonstrated in the report.

Well done.

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
Many would love to know the Scots team to play Kings especially the Scots boys if internal trials are anything to go by.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Welcome to the Forums @Michael D Morgan. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Did you produce the NC vs TGS match report that was quoted?

Top effort if you did. You should volunteer to be a G&GR "unpaid intern" correspondent for the AAGPS season for the NC games. Send a "conversation" to @Lee Grant using the "inbox" button on the top right of the screen just above your avatar.

Nectarphiliac

Chris McKivat (8)

Top effort if you did. You should volunteer to be a G&GR "unpaid intern" correspondent for the AAGPS season for the NC games. Send a "conversation" to @Lee Grant using the "inbox" button on the top right of the screen just above your avatar.

Sorry to inform you, but i wrote the match report, please message me for any further details.

Thanks

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
One or other, or both of you, may be telling porkies or taking the proverbial as happens with monotonous regularity around this time of the year on the Schoolboy threads. Doesn't matter, provided future contributions comply with forum rules and normal decency.

The Schoolboy Thread Moderators operate on a hair trigger most of the time. Be warned (everyone). Keep posting in accordance with forum rules in a civil manner and there will be no need for further intervention.

Schoolboy rugby is the lifeblood of the sport and because these threads are widely read we can't let immature and inappropriate shenanigans drag the site down. If moderator actions and sanctions seem inconsistent and disproportionate against what's allowed in other parts of the forums, we make no apologies. The posts on here are mostly about minors, and you all need to be mindful of that fact.

If it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, walks like a duck... ... ... we will treat it like a duck, especially the ducks from posters without an established history of acceptable contributions on the forum. This is not a democracy. We also make no apologies if we get it wrong sometimes, but our batting average is extremely high and this is evidenced in the generally constructive, positive and mature level of postings here.

M

Michael D Morgan

No i didnt write it

Gristlechewer

Charlie Fox (21)
One or other, or both of you, may be telling porkies or taking the proverbial as happens with monotonous regularity around this time of the year on the Schoolboy threads. Doesn't matter, provided future contributions comply with forum rules and normal decency.

The Schoolboy Thread Moderators operate on a hair trigger most of the time. Be warned (everyone). Keep posting in accordance with forum rules in a civil manner and there will be no need for further intervention.

Schoolboy rugby is the lifeblood of the sport and because these threads are widely read we can't let immature and inappropriate shenanigans drag the site down. If moderator actions and sanctions seem inconsistent and disproportionate against what's allowed in other parts of the forums, we make no apologies. The posts on here are mostly about minors, and you all need to be mindful of that fact.

If it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, walks like a duck. . . we will treat it like a duck, especially the ducks from posters without an established history of acceptable contributions on the forum. This is not a democracy. We also make no apologies if we get it wrong sometimes, but our batting average is extremely high and this is evidenced in the generally constructive, positive and mature level of postings here.
image.jpg

Nectarphiliac

Chris McKivat (8)
I have heard about some changes from Newington's lineup, and will hopefully get more details of this soon. I have also been hearing numerous rumours of a comeback from Joe Duarte, a member of last years Newington 1st XV. Can anyone confirm or deny this??
Thanks,

Major R

Up and Over

Frank Nicholson (4)
All games too close to call

Shore v Joeys too close to call ?
On paper Joeys will steam roll the boys from Northbridge.... I hear the shore 1st lost against the 2nds in the internal trial ......
The lack of big muscle and a strong leader is going to be a big problem for Shore this season and Joeys are a big unit .... appreciate that this is a trial but its going to be uphill from here for shore.
Good luck.

Nateellis

Stan Wickham (3)
I have heard about some changes from Newington's lineup, and will hopefully get more details of this soon. I have also been hearing numerous rumours of a comeback from Joe Duarte, a member of last years Newington 1st XV. Can anyone confirm or deny this??
Thanks,

Major R

No i hear he is out with a serious back injury but ive heard is has indulged in flying

Nateellis

Stan Wickham (3)
Shore v Joeys too close to call ?
On paper Joeys will steam roll the boys from Northbridge.. I hear the shore 1st lost against the 2nds in the internal trial ..
The lack of big muscle and a strong leader is going to be a big problem for Shore this season and Joeys are a big unit .. appreciate that this is a trial but its going to be uphill from here for shore.
Good luck.

I agree, joeys forward pack as well as Adam Goodman will be hard to beat

Huly

Chris McKivat (8)
Any predictions for the president's XV this year? Any strong 16 year olds playing opens footy at their schools?

Nectarphiliac

Chris McKivat (8)
Hi all,
Just received information of the recent Newington changes.

Max McKay (My 1 point for last weeks game against Toowoomba) has been replaced by Christian Poidevon.

Rob Wilson has been replaced by Oppeti

Campbell Clifford has been replaced by Teu

Cheers,
Major R

Status
Not open for further replies.