• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

themanger

newington 2nd XV go down to kings 17-5
newington 1st Xv defeat kings 36-7.

In my mind standout players for this match were T. Piroddi, C. Murray, S.Kennewell. All definitely in contention for the gps squad. For kings, standouts would be N.Stubbs, and S.Kim.

Note: the 4 and 5 combination of mannix,piroddi seems one that is very strong. Both having good performances v scots and now kings. Will be interesting if this pair will represent at higher levels, thoughts?

overall a good day out at parramatta, got 2 out of 3 tips right for this weekend.

Yours truly,

The manger

gotcha

Frank Row (1)
newington 2nd XV defeat kings 15-5
newington 1st Xv defeat kings 36-7.

In my mind standout players for this match were T. Piroddi, C. Murray, S.Kennewell. All definitely in contention for the gps squad. For kings, standouts would be N.Stubbs, and S.Kim.

Note: the 4 and 5 combination of mannix,piroddi seems one that is very strong. Both having good performances v scots and now kings. Will be interesting if this pair will represent at higher levels, thoughts?

overall a good day out at parramatta, got 2 out of 3 tips right for this weekend.

Yours truly,

The manger
Kings 2nds won 17 -5 over Newington
Kings 16a won 36-5 over New.

T

Tom McKen

Spent my afternoon at St Joseph's and even though scots won the game they certainly lost the comp for most sportsmanlike. The constant niggling and sledging from scots 2 and 7 was beyond bearable from both the players and the crowd. Fair enough that they put on a first XV jersey each week but if they want to call themselves first XV players then it would be best for them to cease the sledging.

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
Spent my afternoon at St Joseph's and even though scots won the game they certainly lost the comp for most sportsmanlike. The constant niggling and sledging from scots 2 and 7 was beyond bearable from both the players and the crowd. Fair enough that they put on a first XV jersey each week but if they want to call themselves first XV players then it would be best for them to cease the sledging.

My guess Tom is that you are a one eyed Joeys man.
Joeys were the ones with a man sent to the bin for a dangerous tackle on the number 7 Smith.
Aside from that it wasn't a spiteful game.
Man up Tom and stop whining.
Joeys were simply beaten by the better team on the day.
Close match though.

Ben Dover

Frank Nicholson (4)
From my point of view, the 2 and 7 from scots were only sticking up for their team and themselves in reply to the cheap shots and late shots from joeys 2 and 5 ! Poor form IMHO..... The yellow card was deserving for joeys 7, the bloke was just trying to make the tackle in my opinion and unfortunately fell the wrong way- still dangerous

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
GPS RUGBY REPRESENTATION 2015

GPS Rugby teams will be announced on the evening of Saturday 13 June 2015 on the AAGPS Website.

Sunday June 14

All players selected and Reserves are to meet at Shore Sports Fields Northbridge at 1 p.m. Sunday 14 June
Players should bring their school socks with them.
Players will Register for NSW Schools selection; have a team photo taken and train.
Medical assessment for injured players will occur.

Monday 15 June

Training at Shore Sports Fields 3.30 p.m.
Dinner in the Emery Room Shore Sports Fields 6.00 p.m.

Tuesday 16 June

Fixtures at Knox College Main
2.30 p.m. GPS White v GPS Blue
4.00 p.m. GPS 2 v CAS 2
5.40 p.m. GPS 1 v CAS 1

Wednesday 17 June

Free day / Recovery

Thursday 18 June

GPS 1 & 2 train at Scots College Bellevue Hill 3.30 p.m.

5.00 p.m. GPS Blue V Sydney Juniors U/18 at Boronia Park Hunters Hill
6.30 p.m. GPS White v Country Juniors U/18 at Boronia Park Hunters Hill

Friday 19 June

GPS 2 v CHS 2 1.30 p.m. Curagul Fields Bobbin Head Road North Turramurra
GPS 1 v CHS 1 2.40 p.m. Curagul Fields Bobbin Head Road North Turramurra.

gps_pilfs

Bob McCowan (2)
Predictions For GPS First XV
1.Jacob Story (N)
2.Tom Horton (J)
3.Sunny Kim (K)
4.Nathan Gittoes (J)
5.Tom Pirrodi (N)
6.Dylan Woods (S)
7.Dylan Pietsch (K)
8.Elliot Gehrig (I)
9.Theo Strang (S)
10.Jack McGregor (I)
11.Jake Prindiville (S)
12.Tom Wright (J)
13.Simon Kennewell (N)
14.Chris Orpen (K)

15.Sapesa Loga-Tarogi (N)

OfficialPirrodi

Bob McCowan (2)
Predictions For GPS First XV
1.Jacob Story (N)
2.Tom Horton (J)
3.Sunny Kim (K)
4.Nathan Gittoes (J)
5.Tom Pirrodi (N)
6.Dylan Woods (S)
7.Dylan Pietsch (K)
8.Elliot Gehrig (I)
9.Theo Strang (S)
10.Jack McGregor (I)
11.Jake Prindiville (S)
12.Tom Wright (J)
13.Simon Kennewell (N)
14.Chris Orpen (K)

15.Sapesa Loga-Tarogi (N)

You spelt all the New boys' names wrong (apart from Simon's) and I have no idea what makes you think they'd put Dylan Woods at #6

Status
Not open for further replies.