• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
Love the TAS Rugby app with its live scores! TAS v Riverview in the thirds comp. Samuel Jackson-Bolton scores. Eddie Pitt converts. 7-0. TAS in front

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
What a lovely pair of aces....
image.jpeg

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Here at Northbridge it was a tough opening stanza in the battle of Man V Pie. I can however report that after a masterful and almost frightening display of gluttony it's Azzuri with his nose in front bagging two meat pies in the first 5 minutes. With a full pie warmer on display it's likely to be carnage out here..... I wonder if they take eftpos or IOU's?

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
You
Here at Northbridge it was a tough opening stanza in the battle of Man V Pie. I can however report that after a masterful display of gluttony it's Azzuri with his nose in front bagging two meat pies in the first 5 minutes. With a full pie warmer on display its likely to be carnage out here... I wonder if they take eftpos or IOU's?
You know my mantra Az - go in hard, go in early, and take no prisoners; let no-one put you off your singular focus out there. As an Apex predator, your job is not one to share. When too much (many?) can't be nearly enough! Enjoy! (Am envious.) :)

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
You
You know my mantra Az - go in hard, go in early, and take no prisoners; let no-one put you off your singular focus out there. As an Apex predator, your job is not one to share. When too much (many?) can't be nearly enough! Enjoy! (Am envious.) :)

@CJ, When I was younger the teacher told my mum I don't play well with other kiddies and don't like to share. Mrs Nostradamus was a old hag but clearly she should have been a thoroughbred broker as she could certainly pick' 'em young

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
The Joeys versus New 16As Game, I wondering if someone could give a score. This would have been the Game of the round. Any results much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.