• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby U/16 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rugbyj

Predictions:

1st. Scots (x factor - Aiden Brown, Angus Crichton, Logan Boyd, Matt McKinley, Tobias Rudolf - and some other imports to look out for)

2nd. View (Like to see how they imported, hard to tell but i think they will have a good season as always)

3rd. Joeys (always a strong side, Tierney Glasson, Tim McCutcheon)

4th. Shore (have some good players, hard to pick)

5th. Kings (average age group, could do better)

6th. New (might have some young talent coming through, hard to tell)

7th. Grammar (always very poor)

8th. High (studying for the maths exam)
Don't know why everyone is picking scots have been poor in the past even with Angus Crichton, they have never come higher than fourth and as of yet have failed to pick up any N.S.W under 15 imports. The best they could get was Tobias Rudolf who was on the bench for sydney. Hard to see them betting riverview.

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Any early picks for the GPS under 16s side?
1. Tierney Glasson (Joeys)
2. Hosea Fotokuva (View)
3. Jack Bowditch (View)
4. Jum Woodhill (Shore)
5. David Ballantyne (Kings)
6. Paddy Olver (Shore)
7. Conor Menzies (View)
8. Angus Critchon (Scots)
9. Harry Emery (Shore)/ Matt Rodgers (Joeys)
10. Nic Clancy (Shore)
11. Latrell Robinson (Joeys)
12. Bill Freeman (View)
13. Tim McCutcheon (Joeys)
14. Tom Molloy (View)
15. James Kane (Kings)

thats not including any new boys this year or any boys who didnt play last year, meaning there could be a few more from Scots, Newington and Kings. Not many new boys at Joeys, View or Shore but there could be one or two that make the side.

R

rugbyj

1. Tierney Glasson (Joeys)
2. Hosea Fotokuva (View)
3. Jack Bowditch (View)
4. Jum Woodhill (Shore)
5. David Ballantyne (Kings)
6. Paddy Olver (Shore)
7. Conor Menzies (View)
8. Angus Critchon (Scots)
9. Harry Emery (Shore)/ Matt Rodgers (Joeys)
10. Nic Clancy (Shore)
11. Latrell Robinson (Joeys)
12. Bill Freeman (View)
13. Tim McCutcheon (Joeys)
14. Tom Molloy (View)
15. James Kane (Kings)

thats not including any new boys this year or any boys who didnt play last year, meaning there could be a few more from Scots, Newington and Kings. Not many new boys at Joeys, View or Shore but there could be one or two that make the side.
Good team however i should think that nic clancy would play 15 and Jack (his twin) would play 10. i dont know but from what i have seen and heard that makes more sense to me. Also jack bowditch is still recovering from an ACL injury and won't return untill term 3. I am not sure when the team is picked, however it could make it hard for him to make the side. Also Critchon may play 2nd row as he did for N.S.W under 15's last year and Woodhill may play some where in the back row as he did last year in the N.S.W under 15's. Also someone like Nic Foster (view) could be in for a shot at 4 or 5, or Nic Findlay (Joeys) in the back row returning from his last season injury, possibly even Jim Lee(kings) in the front row.

F

fernando

over the last few years i have seen them play and i do not believe scots to be a big threat in this age group although they have imported a few new boys

M

Moth

Baza Bush we will see what you have to say on the 4th of August when Joeys and Scots 16A's meet

B

brucey

anyone have any idea what the 2012 U16 CAS teams are shaping up like? Last year it went Barker, Knox, Cranbrook, Aloys, Waverley and Trinity.

also anyone have an idea about some people for the CAS U16 side?

B

Baza Bush

yep joeys v scots will end up being a blowout to joeys, hits on Wadams
Will is under a new position as a 5/8. He has a mean pass on him in is sure to look thretaning if not picked for 1st or 2nds.

F

fernando

anyone have any idea what the 2012 U16 CAS teams are shaping up like? Last year it went Barker, Knox, Cranbrook, Aloys, Waverley and Trinity.

also anyone have an idea about some people for the CAS U16 side?
sorry mate this is GPS not CAS

matt dunning 101

Frank Row (1)
Will is under a new position as a 5/8. He has a mean pass on him in is sure to look thretaning if not picked for 1st or 2nds.
I have had the honour to watch this boy at training. It seems that he has been training with the first XV.. There has been talk of Will Adams replacing David Horwitz at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.