• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW CAS Rugby 2021

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
I think all CAS rugby followers are hoping for a solid display from Knox against Joeys. Great being the curtain raiser but I reckon the TV ratings would be better if you swapped the games around and had the Tahs as the curtain raiser to Knox/Joeys. As much as I want a Knox win, the fact that Joeys this year are fielding 14 teams in the opens makes me think the cerise and blue will win and probably comfortably so.

Plenty of people agree with you. But getting to watch a game without a Stan account is terrible. Add the fact that the Shute Shield is now behind a pay wall too is a disgrace.

In regards to Joeys, the make up is yet final of course but it looks young with a year 10 winger to boot! He is a big lad and has the genes in him. (Father was a Jorgensen, ex Wallaby) Have watch them train this week and like always, the game plan is speed, speed and attack.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Plenty of people agree with you. But getting to watch a game without a Stan account is terrible. Add the fact that the Shute Shield is now behind a pay wall too is a disgrace.

In regards to Joeys, the make up is yet final of course but it looks young with a year 10 winger to boot! He is a big lad and has the genes in him. (Father was a Jorgensen, ex Wallaby) Have watch them train this week and like always, the game plan is speed, speed and attack.

That sounds like a typical Joeys plan. I recall watching the Joeys side with Jaffa-Williams (i Hope I got that right) who was like greased lightening. That game plan requires precision which is something Joeys always seem to deliver which is why they have such a stunning winning record.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Joker. Am I correct in surmising that the Tahs side has 13 private school educated players in their starting side on Saturday?

axel

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Knox 3rds beat Joeys 5ths, not sure of score. Joeys 2nds beat Knox 2nds 24-12 I’m told.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Try to Capt Ned Slack Smith off a dominant Barker scrum. Barker lead 12 nil. Stannies are showing plenty of starch especially their tight 5.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
FT here at Hornsby. Barker ran away with it late in 2nd half. All the backs scored tries with exception of the halfback. Overall summary is Barker is strong and Stannies had plenty of courage.