• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW CAS Rugby 2021

wabbits

Frank Row (1)
Waverley team are undefeated, they have beaten newington, kings, shore and a very good Knox team. There 9 and 10 are dynamic Thorne, Di Bartolo, Dimovitch, there forward pack lead by Ethan king, Halo halo and fritz dominate opposition forward packs. These boys should definitely be in the Cas 1st team. This team dominates and turn possession into to points quickly.

wabbits

Frank Row (1)
Waverley boys that should be picked- Aj, Reeve smith, fritz, halo halo, king , Thorne, Di Bartolo, Dimovitch. King can also play flanker, Di Bartolo can also play fullback.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Waverley team are undefeated, they have beaten newington, kings, shore and a very good Knox team. There 9 and 10 are dynamic Thorne, Di Bartolo, Dimovitch, there forward pack lead by Ethan king, Halo halo and fritz dominate opposition forward packs. These boys should definitely be in the Cas 1st team. This team dominates and turn possession into to points quickly.

Wabbits, I suspect you know who I am, please stop this rubbish, it's embarrassing.
P.S. check your spelling it is poor.

Reactions: ZHC

Flavio

Ward Prentice (10)
Waverley team are undefeated, they have beaten n Newington, k Kings, s Shore and a very good Knox team. There Their 9 and 10 are dynamic, Thorne, Di Bartolo, Dimovitch, there their forward pack, lead by Ethan k King, Halo halo and f Fritz dominate opposition forward packs. These boys should definitely be in the Cas 1st team. This team dominates and turn possession into to points quickly.

Corrected for you, I would give this a D-

Sounds like they should replace the Wallabies.

I wonder if your parents think they are getting a good return on their school fees investment.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Everyone’s entitled to an opinion and if you don’t like it DONT reply.

Well then state something that's smart, and not already known by everyone, and not so clearly biased.
Otherwise it will be wabbit season at QP.

Reactions: ZHC

informant

Frank Row (1)

I suspect you attend Waverley Mr 'Wabbit'. Clean up your act mate, you're doing your school an injustice!

aussiefooty

Bob McCowan (2)

Mate you can tell you're educated at Waverley by the abysmal grammar and spelling, you're embarrassing the school. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure out how spellcheck works.

Baxter

Peter Burge (5)
Here are my guarantees for NSW 1s:
FORWARDS
- Yazdani
- Fritz
- Clem
- King
- Slack-Smith
BACKS
- Bruton (it not injured)
- Wood

shanky

Darby Loudon (17)
Say what you like about these schoolboys posting, but it marks a vibrant change from semi-literate, self-serving dribble from middle aged Dads-of-players that often is the fare on this sub-forum.

Let’s have more of it.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Say what you like about these schoolboys posting, but it marks a vibrant change from semi-literate, self-serving dribble from middle aged Dads-of-players that often is the fare on this sub-forum.

Let’s have more of it.
Good call Shanky,
Couldn't agree more, we need more dopey comments, it's a vibrant change!

hornsby4life

Allen Oxlade (6)
I know its early to make Australian schoolboy selections but I thought there were a few early predictions:

Bruton (12) (Aloysius)
Wood (13) (Aloysius)
Bailey (15) (Aloysius)
Santamaria (utility) (Colts rugby underage)

It is so appalling how people think they can come on this forum and produce such awful grammar and spelling mistakes, "Wabbits" please fix this us it is extremely offensive x

hornsby4life

Allen Oxlade (6)
If there is an Aloys player playing schoolboys then ARU has another massive problem
None of those players can match CAS players let alone GPS players

Its set in stone that CAS have a better Forwards pool
But GPS have a superior back line
Yeah the GPS backline is so superior... Reflected through Joeys losing to Barker, Riverview losing to Knox, Shore and Kings losing to Waverley and Scots 3s losing to Aloysius.... Come on "timmymont23" you're better than that!

hornsby4life

Allen Oxlade (6)
Buddy, riverview were without bowen their 10 who is best in the country against knox they beat barker when odonnell and bowen both on field they were exceptional.

Aloys playing scots 3s and scots 3s lost to riverview 3s
Waverly are all dial ins and you are really trying to compare them to shore
Joeys lost to view and barker lost to view
And view lost to Knox?? You forgot that one

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Buddy, riverview were without bowen their 10 who is best in the country against knox they beat barker when odonnell and bowen both on field they were exceptional.

Aloys playing scots 3s and scots 3s lost to riverview 3s
Waverly are all dial ins and you are really trying to compare them to shore
Joeys lost to view and barker lost to view

Timmy, you are VERY wrong re Waverley, this team has been together for many years, so don't try to blow it off so easily, and make it up to suit your purpose, it's a real shame View won't be playing the Waves for once, if you ask your View team members, they will probably set you straight.
Suspect you would get a shock if both schools played each other.

T

timmymont23

Can we just accept the fact that the CAS is just a talent pool of donor money? Any danger in proper development or is that a thing of the past? Wouldn't mind seeing the barker programs budget seeing as the 1, 8, 10, 13, 9 more in 2s + under ages are on hodgy podgy fee assistance and we haven't even mentioned Waverley and Trinity.

TBC OUT

TIMMY IN FOR THE NIGHTLY REPORT I REPEAT TIMMY IS IN!!!!

Not to mention

Waverly: 1-15

Trinity: 1,2,4,10,11,13

Cranbrook: 2,10,15 +others

Knox: 1,2,3,8, 9,10,11,12,13,14,15

Aloys: No info yet

HOPE EVERYONES FAMILIES IS WELL NOT YOURS "hornsby4life" YOU NONCE BUT I REPEAT TIMMY IS HITTING THE HAY IN T-MINUS 8 MINUTES. LETS GET ROUND 2 UNDERWAY WOOF WOOOF BARKER ON TOP

T

timmymont23

Timmy, you are VERY wrong re Waverley, this team has been together for many years, so don't try to blow it off so easily, and make it up to suit your purpose, it's a real shame View won't be playing the Waves for once, if you ask your View team members, they will probably set you straight.
Suspect you would get a shock if both schools played each other.

They were scheduled to play end of term 1 but was rained out. waverly would have came out on top most likely as 3 forwards and 3 backs were out

But i do commend waverly quite well structured but could get more disciplined

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Can we just accept the fact that the CAS is just a talent pool of donor money? Any danger in proper development or is that a thing of the past? Wouldn't mind seeing the barker programs budget seeing as the 1, 8, 10, 13, 9 more in 2s + under ages are on hodgy podgy fee assistance and we haven't even mentioned Waverley and Trinity.

TBC OUT

BC, I suspect and trust that you are smarter than this comment.

Having grown with all these CAS age teams throughout the years nearly all are the same, now bar 1. Please don't come on the scene and project to know everything about the CAS, suspect/know there are many GPS schools who have led the way in talent pool donor money for ages.
And your comment " in the far superior GPS realm" smacks of all things that solid GPS men would not say, and these days it's clearly crap!