• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW V QLD hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
ow embarrasing, someone seems to have forgotten the likes of Dean Mumm, yes thats right, born in NZ

Isn't Phil Waugh from NZ or is that just his parents.

Anyway I can't wait to see the Reds shove thier banjos right up the arse of those trannie hunting New south welshmen.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Pretty sure he was born in Sydney, he just looks like an Orc from Lord of the Rings.. maybe that's the kiwi connection

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Scarfman said:
I can't believe it's only Tuesday. Where's Lindommer? I've only got jinks and his shovel to help me. I'm getting hammered.

Spectating for once. Honestly, you could sell tickets to this, every year. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I just wish the Reds would make another advert so I could do some filming again..

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
disco said:

Refer to my avatar for visual evidence of PW's origins. Can't wait to get a shot of him belting Daniel Braid, as I'm sure I will have a few to choose from...

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
barbarian said:
disco said:

Refer to my avatar for visual evidence of PW's origins. Can't wait to get a shot of him belting Daniel Braid, as I'm sure I will have a few to choose from...

gees, how old is that photo? 2 years ago? Like to see you find a photo of Phil Waugh making a tackle from this season.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
@baabaa, Looks like Phil's about to lay him down by the fire and have his way..

F

formeropenside

Moses said:
18,500 hits on Underbelly, alright for 2 weeks!

Actually, about half of those are me pressing refesh in case you updated the site.

Love the muppet who signed up to just comment that you are pretty sick. Nobjockey.

Sagerian

Allen Oxlade (6)
Noddy said:
barbarian said:
disco said:

gees, how old is that photo? 2 years ago? Like to see you find a photo of Phil Waugh making a tackle from this season.

He made one last friday but then was on the ground face-first for about ten minutes....

....still counts though. :)

Scotty

David Codey (61)

Yeah, pretty clear from that he has cum straight out of Oxford Street.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
It depicts a variety of entertainment reserved for the lower rungs in the super 14 ladder

Sagerian

Allen Oxlade (6)
Ways that Quade Cooper is entertaining:
- That haircut
- Good value when footage of him is shown with the Benny Hill theme music
- Eddie Jones made him cry (although we all went through that at one time)

...and I think that's about it really.

H

hi-jinks

Not to mention: He's a Kiwi, a damm stinkin Kiwi. (like Braid).

H

hi-jinks

Att all Pauline Hanson voters

That's reds fans to the rest of us.

Riddle me this:

Why couldn't the powerhouse that is QLD rugby (yes I know powerhouse and QLD in the same sentence is funny) use/ develop / showcase their own backrow talent?

Why does an Australian team feature a Kiwi, a damm stinkin Kiwi?
It really goes against all the Pauline Hanson White Australia policies.
How would the great Mark Loane or Sam Scott Young take the news that the QRL have employed a Kiwi......a damm stinkin Kiwi to wear the medicocre jumper they wore because they had to (because they too were rednecks from QLD).
Even the devastating in attack John Roe and Garrick Morgan would be offended, sure Garrick can't spell offended, but I am sure he would be offended.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
There's 1000 people a week moving to Queensland from other states and boatloads of Kiwis leading a stealth invasion. The least we can do is send them a couple of rugby players.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The irony here is that the Tahs were chasing Saffas and Kiwis to play lock for them. But none wanted to.

I mean this was the state that has produced Harrison, Vickers and now Mumm. Such pedigree.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sagerian said:
Ways that Quade Cooper is entertaining:
- That haircut

You mean the one similar to Beale's half mullet? Well done to Beale though for taking over the mantle as Australia's ugliest football player. In all codes.

I'm not too worried about Cooper dropping any ball, to be honest. Beale will fall off at least 4 to 5 tackles for every dropped ball by any Reds player. And then there's Phil Waugh. I'm amazed he can still walk with that upper body. A grandmother with a walking frame is faster than Waugh now. What NSW really need is Queensland to send them another Wendell Sailor.

Hey hi-jinks...speaking of red necks - how's it going at Cronulla and Manly? I think Pauline Hanson has returned in the wrong area. She'd be a lock for the Shire.

Soooo...anyone got the head to head stats on Queensland v NSW over the last 20 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.