• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NZ Domestic Rugby 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well. so Aucks through to semis with after buzzer penalty. Harbour bench couldn't quite keep up, and Gatland a big loss.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
LOL Ticketek getting a bit ahead of themselves...

IMG_1171.JPG

They're most likely right but still...

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
And they had to come from behind to win in the end. Can't see Wellington pack bothering Aucks next week.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Heartland wrap:

Mighty 'nua upset Thames Valley to finish sixth & host East Coast in a Lochore Cup SF, something that seemed improbable after those three big losses.

Sad to see Wairarapa Bush, once a D1 side that regularly produced AB, unable to make the top eight.

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Heartland wrap:

Mighty 'nua upset Thames Valley to finish sixth & host East Coast in a Lochore Cup SF, something that seemed improbable after those three big losses.

Sad to see Wairarapa Bush, once a D1 side that regularly produced AB, unable to make the top eight.
I agree about being a bit sad about Wairarapa too WOB, what I have seen of their games they look very ordinary. So Levin will have Ngati Porou EC at home next week huh, how the hell they beat the Swamp Foxes has got me beat, looked in different classes during the saeson.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
...how the hell they beat the Swamp Foxes has got me beat, looked in different classes during the saeson.

TV had already qualified for SF but couldn't make it a home game so I think they made a few changes e.g. usual right wing played fullback & some of the regular subs got a start.

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yehaa , Canes have signed young Lakai (19yo No8) until 2025,and along with Riley Higgins it's almost as if someone has reminded them not to let ALL the young fellas from the area go elsewhere!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Doesn't surprise me Kiwi, I doubt whether too many would have heads in games properly anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.