• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NZ Match Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Umm - have you not noticed that the refs are calling it for themselves off the big screen without waiting for the TMO having sent it up to the TMO?
That's not the issue - they issue is that this ref is crap and has been for a long time. We can only do so much by way of charity for developing nations.

Sure I've noticed it, Steve "Aussie" Walsh has been doing it for years, what I'm asking is CAN they do it? Agree that Pastrana's not up to this level.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Sure I've noticed it, Steve "Aussie" Walsh has been doing it for years, what I'm asking is CAN they do it? Agree that Pastrana's not up to this level.

He's not ours.
Yeah they've been doing it for 1 1/2 seasons.
I'm more worried that if the commentators over there think the arm carrying the ball stuff is legitimate in union then loig is gaining a hold on the place.
god help us.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
stevewalsh.jpg

"Look, if I'm talking to you
then we're BOTH on the big
screen. It's a win-win situation."

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
"He's not ours" - bet you'll claim him in the (admittedly unlikely) event he scores the IRB Ref of the Year award, a bit like Rusty Crowe being a true blue dinky di Aussie when he wins the Oscar but a kiwi when he beats someone up?

Some of our commentators are pretty average, they could give Marto & Kearns a run for their money.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
"He's not ours" - bet you'll claim him in the (admittedly unlikely) event he scores the IRB Ref of the Year award, a bit like Rusty Crowe being a true blue dinky di Aussie when he wins the Oscar but a kiwi when he beats someone up?

Some of our commentators are pretty average, they could give Marto & Kearns a run for their money.

Dont want Rusty either.
This mob are worse than our footy show.
That was not a forward pass.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Welcome back to Club Foxtel @AngrySeahorse.

Frustrating as buggery when it goes down, particularly when you lose ALL your carefully acquired games saved on IQ.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I take it back. Le roux is basically playing 10 now but he is better as a second receiver coming into the line from full back.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
That pass from Le Roux to Hendricks was a shocker.

Great pressure from the Blues at the breakdown to get the turn over.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The cheetahs must if scored a heap of points so far this year but just can't win. The blues need to step up though. Guys like Charlie piatau need to step up.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Well we tried our best to lose, but were thwarted :rolleyes:. Blues have got to tidy up their defense. Good to see Luatua upping his game, and I'm really looking forward to Luatua, Braid and Kaino starting. Oh and Piri-time to retire Bro.

M

Moono75

More Nonu required. He is just a bullocking force on attack and defence.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
yes, backline D went a bit porous and staggered when Nonu came on but Willison a great job of shoring shit up. Time in the Chiefs system might do that to players?

Benji Marshall shit show of being 1st 5/8th now. S.Hickey looking very solid

stevewalsh.jpg

"Look, two-headed guy, am I at
the TAB right now or am I not?

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I take it back. Le roux is basically playing 10 now but he is better as a second receiver coming into the line from full back.
He really should not take the ball at first receiver. He fucks it up time and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.