• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ORDER YOUR G&GR T-SHIRT NOW

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
what happened to you gagger?
you used to be cool.
there was a place for everyone, now your all, yellowscarf this GaGR that, what happened to daddy just likes rugby, whens the last time you just smiled cos you were happy?, or rode your bike for fun not cos you needed to get somewhere?
sometimes i just stay up at night worrying about you, you were there for me when i went through my TLF and i can see the signs that the pressure of trying to present opinion as actual news is leading you down a similar path.

if i can help,
you have my number.
next time i see you, you have a big hug coming

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
I look forward to it WJ.

And I wasn't joking about our T-Shirt numbers!

Our debt structuring on this deal could well drag Australia in the global financial crisis if we don't get some more orders in.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Tell some financial backers that we have pretty much locked in a deal to sell 10 million t-shirts to China.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Gagger said:
I look forward to it WJ.

And I wasn't joking about our T-Shirt numbers!

Our debt structuring on this deal could well drag Australia in the global financial crisis if we don't get some more orders in.

this month, trip to brisbane to watch the tahs, if the site is around next month, i promise to buy a shirt.. i am a student

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
You haven't seen people walking around in them?

Seriously - we're just about to press go on the "make T-shirts" button. Had to get last orders (and money) before proceding

Few weeks till delivery

R

rugbywhisperer

Try and get Strightshooter to buy one - he is the original tight arse.

Lance Free

Arch Winning (36)
They're being printed as we speak. Should have them delivered to me by the end of next week.

I'll have about 5 left over - sizes M, L, XL (2), XXL

Anyone can still buy these via the order form etc.

Lance Free

Arch Winning (36)
The T-Shirts have been delivered to me from the supplier for those fortunate enough to have ordered one.

I'm packaging them up tonight and posting them tomorrow.

'The cheque's in the mail'.

I have left over:

1 x M, 1 x L, 3 x XL, 1 x XXL

Contact me at lance@greenandgoldrugby.com if you want one - I can post it straight away (once you pay that is)....

Lance Free

Arch Winning (36)
SPECIAL OFFER

G&GR T-Shirt postage free (within Australia).

$33 all up. I have two size XL and one L left to sell.

No postage in Oz. These three T-shirts are the last of the run.

Contact me at lance@greenandgoldrugby.com if you want one - I can post it straight away (pay via 'Donate' button on home page).

PS I posted all the orders out today.

R

rugbywhisperer

Just got mine - great work Lance - I shall wear it with pride.
First time today at Uni.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
ok, we need to have a photo competition. Most obscure spot you've worn it. Lets see someone wearing it on the Great Wall of China. On top of the Eiffel Tower. At basecamp on Mt Everest. In Perth.

Or just your best rugby shot with it. At the Super 14. At club. At training. With a wallaby. let's get it out there.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
As suggested elsewhere can we have the next batch with "Let's roll these C*nts" on it?

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Is there a protocol, some sort of greeting if you see someone wearing one of these shirts? A secret handshake!?

Blue, ill sign your petition. G&GR shirts with baditude.

Will anyone wear these shirts to the Super 14/Tests this year?

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
It sounds like the Stonecutters episode from the Simpsons........
2007_03_16_stonecutters.jpg