• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ORDER YOUR G&GR T-SHIRT NOW

Lance Free

Arch Winning (36)
I'm pleased to see that you like the T-shirt boys.

I can't believe at how prompt Australia Post has been with delivery. They must have turned over a new leaf.

I'll be wearing mine to the footy alright.

and to training, and to the shops, and to work, and to bed....maybe I should buy another one

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
my wife saw mine on our bed and came in raving about the touch pause engage slogan.

She didn't understand the offside since 07 bit.....but give her some credit.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Noddy said:
ok, we need to have a photo competition. Most obscure spot you've worn it.

G&GR t-shirt rumoured to be about in the lower Blue Mountains. This is weird, there've been sightings of another one in the upper Blue Mountains. THERE'S A PLAGUE OF 'EM!

Seriuosly, well done, Lance. Very impressive. On another note, my wife belongs to a charity knitting group, they mail knitted things to chosen charities all over the country. Quite a few of them get sent in these parcel packs turned inside out; Australia Post encourage this and have made a set of labels to be used on the reused packs. So, lads, cut your packs open carefully, turn them inside out and give them to someone who can reuse them. Or reuse them yourselves.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Got mine today. Excellent work Lance!
GGR.jpg

R

rugbywhisperer

Today it goes out on the treadley for a 30k ride. Toot if you see me.

Lance Free

Arch Winning (36)
I spotted one at the GPS v Wests Colts match today down at Sylvan Doggies.

Oh, could have been mine......

R

rugbywhisperer

Taking mine for a walk in Lismore tomorrow for the TSS v Nothern Rivers Game.

Came acoross an old acquaintance this evening and immediatly a familiar sound rang thru my head - click - pause - bang

R

rugbywhisperer

My shirt thoroughly enjoyed it's outing today at Southern Cross Uni - it did however lament at being alone - very alone.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
rugbywhisperer said:
My shirt thoroughly enjoyed it's outing today at Southern Cross Uni - it did however lament at being alone - very alone.

You'll be happy to know that there were two on campus today. Mine is currently holed up in the R Block computer lab. It is beating its head in over a ridiculous Teaching Science & Technology assignment.

It fits beautifully by the way and looks even better.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
rugbywhisperer said:

Came acoross an old acquaintance this evening and immediatly a familiar sound rang thru my head - click - pause - bang
Are you related to the Chik-chik-boom chick?

R

rugbywhisperer

cyclopath said:
rugbywhisperer said:
Are you related to the Chik-chik-boom chick?

No - I just thought the sequence click-pause-boom (or bang) applied itself rather easily to this person

Lance Free

Arch Winning (36)
Trouble is Spook, you'd be hard pressed to find a warm enough day to wear it in public!

Perhaps you could wear it over your jumper...you know...on the outside....like you do with your underpants?