• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pre-Season - Rebels v Samoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Yes, I'd love to swap him for Horwitz.
And you've only seen a bit of him unless you've spent a bit of time in NSW.
Prefer him in 12 as a second 5.

Reece Hodge has certainly been an interesting one to watch over the last few years.

I say this because I had a friend who played Aus schoolboys with him in 2012, and after such an experience said friend was adamant that Reece Hodge was nothing special.

I had a different friend who played Colts rugby with him at Manly, and he disagreed completely. He informed me that Reece was pivotal to the teams success and was a fantastic player.

It wasn't long until the first friend that I mentioned crossed paths with him again in the u20s camp and thought he was quite the player indeed.

Why am I mentioning all of this?

Because many players fly into selective honours early into their career due to their natural ability or physicality, and then fizzle out into obscurity as their career progresses.

It seems that Reece is a player that is doing the opposite. It seems he's constantly improving and has a real determination to do so.

Thats my kind of player.

Edit: I said player a lot. Can't be bothered to change it though. Cop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.