• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pubs for the Lions' Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

doleq

Allen Oxlade (6)
For those headed down next week for the Melbourne leg of the tour, the Mitre in Bank Place off Collins will no doubt be a sea of Red. Great spot for a pint with the visiting fans on match day (for the test at least). Chock a block full of Welsh fans last year.
Otherwise the Turf Bar on Queen St attracts plenty of Rugby fans as does the Imperial on the corner of Bourke and Spring St

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
I'm down in Hobart this weekend and want to watch the Wallabies.

Where can I find pub showing the game? Ideally one that will have the volume up and as few toothless AFL fans as possible. I prefer my toothless fans to be of the rugby variety.

Cheers.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I'm down in Hobart this weekend and want to watch the Wallabies.

Where can I find pub showing the game? Ideally one that will have the volume up and as few toothless AFL fans as possible. I prefer my toothless fans to be of the rugby variety.

Cheers.
Whilst walking in Hobart recently I saw this hotel advertising Super Rugby. May be worth giving them a call. It's located behind Salamanca in Battery Point.

http://www.princeofwaleshotel.net.au/bar.htm

Reactions: Tex
Status
Not open for further replies.