• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pumas v Wallabies, Rosario, 5th October 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Poor defence fm both teams in this one.

Bosch has been the Argies one man band, he's class.

Folau best fullback in the world....in attack at least, that was poor defence.

G

galumay

woeful Pumas are flattering the Wobblies, trouble is if we go on to win it will go to their heads and they will miss the point of how awful they still are. We wouldnt have scored any of those tries against the AB's or Boks and we would have let in about 4 more.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
woeful Pumas are flattering the Wobblies, trouble is if we go on to win it will go to their heads and they will miss the point of how awful they still are. We wouldnt have scored any of those tries against the AB's or Boks and we would have let in about 4 more.
all i heard was blah blah winge. Enjoy the game mate.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

hughbert

Herbert Moran (7)

They ARE performing better tonight. The backline passes are going to where the receiver is going to be rather than there where he is.

It's a long road back but this is the best they have performed this season.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
This is the start we needed.

Izzy gets more meat in the Meat eating capital.

32 - 10. 4 try bonus point achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.