• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Pumas v Wallabies, Rosario, 5th October 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Poor defence fm both teams in this one.

Bosch has been the Argies one man band, he's class.

Folau best fullback in the world....in attack at least, that was poor defence.

G

galumay

woeful Pumas are flattering the Wobblies, trouble is if we go on to win it will go to their heads and they will miss the point of how awful they still are. We wouldnt have scored any of those tries against the AB's or Boks and we would have let in about 4 more.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
woeful Pumas are flattering the Wobblies, trouble is if we go on to win it will go to their heads and they will miss the point of how awful they still are. We wouldnt have scored any of those tries against the AB's or Boks and we would have let in about 4 more.
all i heard was blah blah winge. Enjoy the game mate.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

hughbert

Herbert Moran (7)

They ARE performing better tonight. The backline passes are going to where the receiver is going to be rather than there where he is.

It's a long road back but this is the best they have performed this season.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
This is the start we needed.

Izzy gets more meat in the Meat eating capital.

32 - 10. 4 try bonus point achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.