• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Colts - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
From Reds Website
Colts 1
Major Semi Final Brothers 20 d University of Queensland 19
Minor Semi Final Bond University 22 d Sunnybank 18

Colts 2
Major Semi Final Brothers 29 d University of Queensland 26
Minor Semi Final Easts 24 d Wynnum 21

Colts 3Major Semi Brothers 22 d GPS 21

Wow Nice n tight. Great to see. Let see if Brothers can get 4 grand finalists in the colt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
No not really. Think HTC is stirring a well stirred pot.

Haven't followed closely... Just haven't seen many of the "big names" at brothers. Schoolboys Seem to all go to uni/southside

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

William Wallace

Herbert Moran (7)
UQ pumped Sunnybanks prem colts mate? You're just blatantly wrong.

Pumped? A little closer than that I think. Bank with two yellow cards where most points were scored. Cards where deserved, however would have loved to see how the game had gone if the Bank were a little more disciplined.

William Wallace

Herbert Moran (7)
Hi All,

Congrats to Wests, an outstanding job done by all coaches and players. A very well coached team with an excellent skillset across the park.

My predictions,

Brothers v Wests, Brothers have players coming back and lots of depth, and lots of experienced players who are used to playing these high pressure games, I predict Brothers by 10, could be wrong come Sunday.

Uni v the bank - the bank have great systems and are always a threat, but i just think Uni will be too strong, Uni by 16.

Second week
Wests vs Uni, it kills me but i think Uni by 14. I think Wests just not have the depth needed to beat Uni in such a big game. So sorry Wests, you deserve better

Grand final Uni vs Brothers. Injuriies and depth from previous weeks will be an issue and for that reason, the week off, I predict Brothers by 8.

Its just my opinion and I could be wrong, just what I think.

Not bad Frotter, not bad at all. Predictions are within acceptable +- range with all correct so far. Hopefully this weeks game is a Jatz and with a win for the much maligned "filth" outfit.

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Any scores for the GF's?

Think Brothers will be lucky to win 2/4. However, happy to think they will be up in the Prem colts by 5 and colts 1 by 7.

The other two divisions hard to go past UQ in the Colts 2's and colts 3 hmmm too hard.

William Wallace

Herbert Moran (7)
Sage, I'll have a go.

Colts 3 and 2: Win for both Brothers teams on nothing more than they won the semi and have fresh legs.

Colts 1: Brothers in a canter. Will not see them play like the semi again. Both quality teams, but Brothers have greater strength across the park. Brothers by 18.

Prem Colts: Both teams easily accounted for a gallant West side who fell short when numbers became thin on the decks. Heavies love to bash up the middle, suck in poorly set defensive lines, and spin it wide. Can't see them doing that against a well drilled Brothers outfit. This one is hard to call, but I think Brothers have more to play for in that they will want to show selectors that the "magic carpet ride selection" some of the uni boys are on needs to be re-thought. In a tight affair, Brothers by 10.

Any scores for the GF's?

Think Brothers will be lucky to win 2/4. However, happy to think they will be up in the Prem colts by 5 and colts 1 by 7.

The other two divisions hard to go past UQ in the Colts 2's and colts 3 hmmm too hard.

frotter

Allen Oxlade (6)
Not bad Frotter, not bad at all. Predictions are within acceptable +- range with all correct so far. Hopefully this weeks game is a Jatz and with a win for the much maligned "filth" outfit.

Thanks William Wallace if that is your real name. I was not surprised by results but a little by the scores. Both sides going into final are full strength, but the filth by 5 is my prediction.

frotter

Allen Oxlade (6)
Colts this weekend, after watching a few games thiis year i predict brothers to get the lollies in all four divisions. Brothers to get the awesome foursome.

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
UQ have won 14 of the last 19 colts premierships (across all grades) including clean sweeps in 2011 and 2012. They also won all three in 2002. Not sure of the other clubs
Wow... That's an impressive program.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.