• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS 2023

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Rnd 1 results

TGS 34 d GT 28
BBC 38 d BGS 14
TSS 34 d IGS 26
ACGS 22 d BSHS 21

Nudgee bye.
NC 55 d Bedford 3
BBC very sloppy and I’ll disciplined (3yellow cards) - with 20 to go game could have gone either way but their class kicked in.-

Be keen to know if any players rested after Henley? Bye this week which they will be lol the better for.

Well done BGS thought they played very well.

rugbyismylife

Frank Row (1)
Cruz Lemming the star loosehead prop from Nudgee broke his hand in the bye round versing Bedford after playing terrific footy in all of the trial games, a terrible loss for the Nudgee 1st XV.

Ear

Peter Burge (5)
698A2761-41CD-48C9-B3CF-ECF5AA2F7BDA.jpeg

Terrace missed kick on Full Time to knock off TSS. Close game.

Ear

Peter Burge (5)
Agree Nudgee were very slow out of the blocks and bombed a few opportunities. Once they got the basics right they started to dominate in 2nd half.
The Number 15 for IGS (Tyson Walker) had some class. You can definitely see the Rugby League in his kicking game. He is definitely one to look out for and only in Grade 10 I believe.

IGS don’t have a 15A’s this year. Is that because there are so many Grade 10’s in the 1st XV? Can anyone confirm??

Sideline Hack

Frank Nicholson (4)
Agree Nudgee were very slow out of the blocks and bombed a few opportunities. Once they got the basics right they started to dominate in 2nd half.
The Number 15 for IGS (Tyson Walker) had some class. You can definitely see the Rugby League in his kicking game. He is definitely one to look out for and only in Grade 10 I believe.

IGS don’t have a 15A’s this year. Is that because there are so many Grade 10’s in the 1st XV? Can anyone confirm??

Normally have a very good side but plenty were out on rep duty for Met West at U15 State Champs.

bhim

Allen Oxlade (6)
Chace Oates returning this weekend for TGS, in a big boost.

TSS may be on upset alert this weekend against BSHS who are playing their first game at home after only losing their first two games by a single point.

Dcarter

Frank Nicholson (4)
31 games this weekend for all age groups GT V NC. I have set the line at 3.5 for GT wins over the day. You taking overs or unders?