• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS 2023

TheGhostWhoWalks

Frank Nicholson (4)
Nudgee should be hard to beat next year. They have the Reds U16’s 8-13 to pick from amongst others. A couple of older boys who are going into year 12 who got some first XV time under their belts this year.

TheRugbyGuru

Frank Row (1)
I heard a rumour that Sam Fludder could be a good shot for Terrace this year, would love to know if this is true or not.

Qldtragic

Allen Oxlade (6)
Lets hope the over hype for gps schoolboy rugby get curtailed a bit.
FFS it is only an 8 match season with a bye round. Maybe a couple of trials thrown in or a tour.

Wombat70

Allen Oxlade (6)
Lets hope the over hype for gps schoolboy rugby get curtailed a bit.
FFS it is only an 8 match season with a bye round. Maybe a couple of trials thrown in or a tour.
It’s amusing when people with far more important things to do than read and write in columns like this - read and write in columns like this.

TheRugbyGuru

Frank Row (1)
Any news on the new Terrace coach would love to hear who it is I am also more then welcome to step in if needed as I knew broady very well back from my school boy rugby days. So I could potentially offer a similar coaching style that would definitely bring the prem home LOL

The Whisperer

Larry Dwyer (12)
Any news on the new Terrace coach would love to hear who it is I am also more then welcome to step in if needed as I knew broady very well back from my school boy rugby days. So I could potentially offer a similar coaching style that would definitely bring the prem home LOL
I’m sure you are great candidate…
Hearing Adrian Thompson will take the reins. Any truth to this?