• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Representative Team - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jddd

lads officials/coaches are in the meeting as we speak...dont expect any teams to be releases untill tomorrow

R

redsfan123

From memory they didnt get released till 9:30 or 10:30 last year, when they were supposed to be up around 7:30. Im sure as soon as it's decided tonight it will be posted

Swarley

Bob Loudon (25)
Just heard from a mate, pretty controversial selections. Didn't get the whole team.

GPS1:

9. Gale (NC)
10. Brittain (NC)
11. Hunt (NC)
12. Tuttle (NC)
13. Soape (ACGS)
14. Elliot (TSS)
15. Bowen (IGS)

Grant Davies is on the GPS 2 bench.

B

brandonk

lads officials/coaches are in the meeting as we speak...dont expect any teams to be releases untill tomorrow

teams got picked a while ago mate. meeting was at 6ish. i know the gps 1 backline. but ill wait to see the full team

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That's alot of NC. Big surprise is the demotion of Meehan for me. Davies was a little off so that could be expected, but from all reports Meehan was going strong.

Tipping some big shocks in the forward pack, expect a few ACGS if the backline is NC

M

MessyDubbs

personally surprised by the exclusion of greene (bgs) and the inclusion of hunt and gale (both NC). has hunt played fullback?

J

jddd

well i stand down i was wrong. davies and meehan have every right to be annoyed at the process, this leaves them little chance at a qld spot with the amount of game time and notice given to gps 3, unless they change the system to account for the more broader range of talent

J

jddd

Well i stand down, i was wrong..well done brittain. And well done the rest of the nc boys who took everyone by surprise. It happens every year, they are never has predicted for good or bad. Davies and Meehan to have every right to be filthy of the process, i understand its ashort season to scope the most talented but you wouldnt see genia and cooper being dropped from the wallabies after a few dodgy games at the reds.

Phoenix

Stan Wickham (3)
I am somewhat bemused by all this comment on the GPS 1 back line.......Unless i'm told differently the sides have not been released yet.

they havent been realsed publically, but people who are in the team know and people find out through texts and stuff

soo the teams havent formally been released but are already known

Status
Not open for further replies.