• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

ippylad93

Bill Watson (15)
Likely BBC First XV Lineup

1. Sala
2. Lawless
3. Stewart
4. Mann
5. Edwards
6. ?? Shuffle
7. ?? No hood
8. Tiakapolu
9. Diaring
10. Can't remember this fellas name off the top of my head
11. ?? shuffle
12. ?? shuffle
13.?? shuffle
14. Mclean
15. Bowen

Where is Collins he has to be in there at 11 or 13 unless he's injured?

Red Black

Larry Dwyer (12)
3/4 for round 2 which makes me 5/8 for the season thus far.
Nudgee d TSS by 5
ACGS d BBC by 2
IGS d BSHS by 30+
TGS d GT by 2 (Sorry boys)
2/4 for last weekend (Not sure where the draw with Churchie BBC stands, but Ill count it as an inaccurate prediction) which makes me 7/12 for the season
TSS d ACGS by 7
NC d BSHS By 30+
GT d BBC by 7
BGS d IGS by 3-Sam Green's kicking game to be crucial, expect many penalties (Wind on the day could be a factor)
Also, TGS d Downlands but not including that in my tally count

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
What's with all the hype over Terrace?

They still haven't won an actual game since 2010.. Tipping them to go 0-3 this weekend.

ippylad93

Bill Watson (15)

They still haven't won an actual game since 2010.. Tipping them to go 0-3 this weekend.

Have to stay faithful mate. And after beating their full strength side, with a team missing many key players from Terrace, now playing a BBC team that has been beaten to bits with injuries to their key players and the GT side having pretty much their 100% team i think its time they went over for a win

gtjack

Herbert Moran (7)
Terrace beat a full-strength BBC team in a trial, with a team riddled by injuries. This time Terrace has a 95% full-strength team against a depleted BBC lineup. Terrace by 2 tries.

morelando bloom

Peter Burge (5)

What's with all the hype over Churchie?

They still haven't won an actual game all year.. Tipping them to go 0-1-3 this weekend.

Anyone got any Third XV lineups they would like to share
Terrace Thirds
  1. Joe 'Bruce' Lee
  2. Nick 'Curro' Curran
  3. James 'Big Jimmers' Thomson
  4. James Duncan
  5. Harry 'Brother of Isaac' French
  6. Cameron Randell
  7. Thomas 'Pilfer King' Moreland (VC)
  8. Tom Stewart
  9. Declan Maher (C)
  10. Hugo 'Scraptain' Freemantle
  11. Resh 'World's Fastest Indian' Nair
  12. Calum O'Shea
  13. Duncan Herd
  14. Jono See
  15. Tim 'Tanning Pills' Rodgers
Devestating Injury list:
Big JOHN Donelly, who has managed to concuss himself
and more importantly, Tim Speezy Speechly has been ruled out with a 'concussion'

morelando bloom

Peter Burge (5)
If you think you have a win this weekend you have another thing coming spikhaza, Pilfer King will be terrorising the breakdown all day

A

Andy 'LbRo' Hall

I'll be on the sidelines but the woman won't, she has hockey. Looking forward to haggling some Catholics. No junior probably means no college win but we'll see how it goes on the day. I watched the last part of first training today, wouldn't want to give any game plan away as it could stop any potential mauling ;)

Hood is definately out with an infected heart and is in hospital, wish him a speedy recovery.

1. Sala
2. Lawless
3. Stewart
4. Mann
5. Edwards
6. ?? Shuffle
7. ?? No hood
8. Tiakapolu
9. Diaring
11. ?? shuffle
12. ?? shuffle
13.?? shuffle
14. Mclean
15. Bowen

yeah mate here's the mighty GT Third XV for this week against BBC:

#1. Joe Ree (averages sending one bloke off crying a game, provided he can get a lift there)
#2. Nick "king of brisbane"
#3. James Thomson (although a front rower, he acquires a very multi-faceted skill set and is very mobile)
#4. Harry "what?" French
#5. Jimmy Duncan (played 13, 14, 15 A's then broke two kids necks on the same day against grammar so sat out 16's)
#6. Tommy "muffman, pilfer king, Liam gill" Moreland
#7. Cameron Randell (yeah he's small but he'll annoy the shit out of you)
#8. Tom Stewart (utility player, has played every position throughout his illustrious rugby career)
#9. Declan "mint pill, flat ball king" Maher (C)
#10. Hugo "quadesque style of play" Freemantle
#11. Resh "the cooler ethnic" Nair
#12. Calum O'Shea (played 13, 14, 15 A's then got a serious injury, returned late in the season and played 16A's, good luck tackling that thing)
#13. Duncan "derd" Herd
#14. Jono "haha aw man" See
#15. Tim "indie, trodgers, friendzone, tennant" Rodgers
Suffered a shock loss to TGS last week, poor start to the season but will bounce back this week on P&F Field, Toowong at 12 pm. Come to watch some quality footy, played by a bunch of quality blokes.

Coogee Boy

Allen Oxlade (6)
I'll be on the sidelines but the woman won't, she has hockey. Looking forward to haggling some Catholics. No junior probably means no college win but we'll see how it goes on the day. I watched the last part of first training today, wouldn't want to give any game plan away as it could stop any potential mauling ;)

Hood is definately out with an infected heart and is in hospital, wish him a speedy recovery.

1. Sala
2. Lawless
3. Stewart
4. Mann
5. Edwards
6. ?? Shuffle
7. ?? No hood
8. Tiakapolu
9. Diaring
11. ?? shuffle
12. ?? shuffle
13.?? shuffle
14. Mclean
15. Bowen

1st XV- Considering, Luke Peterson (Yr 11, 16 yr old) has started the first three games of the season, with the last two @ 6, I think you'll find him back there this weekend, Ned Heathcot (Yr 12) started the season at 6 but has done a great job at 7 the last two weeks so should be back there against Terrace.

Coogee Boy

Allen Oxlade (6)
Most of the lads on scholarships are in year 11.

Of the team, Lawless, Stewart, Hood, Edwards, Mann and Diaring are in year 12 (all the guys not on scholarships). Banks & Kallel are also in yr 12 but both injured

Sala, Bowen, Mclean, Junior, Collins are all in year 11 on scholarships. What is the name of BBC #10? Not the most important 10 going around so I don't know who he is yet.
Bronson Taukapoulo and Luke Peterson are also in Yr 11, along with the no. 10, Nathan Russel, are u16's all were named in 1sts and started each game so far.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
What's with all the hype over Churchie?

What part of my post had anything to do with Churchie?

They still haven't won an actual game all year.. Tipping them to go 0-1-3 this weekend.

Thank you Captain Obvious. I agree that they will lose to TSS this weekend. Unfortunately, they will still have more points than Terrace, which is concerning for a team which is overrated and dysfunctional...

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
Terrace beat a full-strength BBC team in a trial, with a team riddled by injuries. This time Terrace has a 95% full-strength team against a depleted BBC lineup. Terrace by 2 tries.

I hear what you're saying, but dont go around quoting BBC's trial game results as anything to go by in the regular season. They lost to State High in the trial, we all know how that went in round 2. I'm still a big believer of Terraces incompetence, BBC by 10.

Grammar v Ipswich - Grammar by 13. Rumour has it everyones favourite strike weapon will be playing on saturday..

Churchie v TSS - TSS by 14+ but it could easily be closer. Churchie has to fire eventually, right?

Nudgee vs State High - honestly believe Nudgee will put 50+ on State High. After last weeks disaster the boys will be looking to reclaim the mantle of premiership favourites by putting on a dominant show against a pitiful State High outfit

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
yeah mate here's the mighty GT Third XV for this week against BBC:

#1. Joe Ree (averages sending one bloke off crying a game, provided he can get a lift there)
#2. Nick "king of brisbane"
#3. James Thomson (although a front rower, he acquires a very multi-faceted skill set and is very mobile)
#4. Harry "what?" French
#5. Jimmy Duncan (played 13, 14, 15 A's then broke two kids necks on the same day against grammar so sat out 16's)
#6. Tommy "muffman, pilfer king, Liam gill" Moreland
#7. Cameron Randell (yeah he's small but he'll annoy the shit out of you)
#8. Tom Stewart (utility player, has played every position throughout his illustrious rugby career)
#9. Declan "mint pill, flat ball king" Maher (C)
#10. Hugo "quadesque style of play" Freemantle
#11. Resh "the cooler ethnic" Nair
#12. Calum O'Shea (played 13, 14, 15 A's then got a serious injury, returned late in the season and played 16A's, good luck tackling that thing)
#13. Duncan "derd" Herd
#14. Jono "haha aw man" See
#15. Tim "indie, trodgers, friendzone, tennant" Rodgers
Suffered a shock loss to TGS last week, poor start to the season but will bounce back this week on P&F Field, Toowong at 12 pm. Come to watch some quality footy, played by a bunch of quality blokes.

The game may be on Miskin yet but that's right next to it. BBC rugby are being clowns and keep putting the 16A's (who are shite) on Miskin instead of the Thirds. No matter.

Third XV lineup BBC

1. Adam Charlton
2. Harry 'Skip' Spicer
3. Tom Pickering
4. Jye Horwill Ferri
5. Chris Pickering
6. Tom Coe
7. Jono 'King Hit' King
8. Andrew McColl
9. Harry Genia Baumann
10. Angus 'Angry' Anderson
11. Nathan 'Kernel' Sanders
12. Steve 'Scuba Steve' Marr
13. Ben Corry
14. Myronne 'Digby' Gairo
15. Laird McColl

However unlike Morelando Bloom I haven't made the mistake of revealing a) who I am and b) what position I'm playing. Hence, brace yourself for some chat.

We will see how Terrace goes against the best first half defense in the competition which has conceded just 10 points across three first halfs, having been even 5 -5 with the other catholics, Nudgee; lead those who aren't religious 5 - 0 and been behind the Eastern Anglicans 5 - 0 despite them clearly spending all of their living days on the training paddock.

Having done a tactic session on the Terrace Third XV we can only conclude that they all spend far too much time talking themselves up on Green and gold rugby to have any moves. Should be a good game, probably eclipsing the quality & crowd of the first XV game. Apparently Terrace's special move revolves around a repeat of the Stuartholme formal whereby they pulled their pants down on the dance floor and scared everyone away... Although that may have been some Marist boys...

Fact is, College will let results do the talking

Chuck Robbinson

Frank Row (1)
fellas, the fact is, no one at all wants to be reading about the third XV, let alone the terrace and BBC thirds.
However it is a big game for nudgee and state high this weekend, anyone have any inside news on weather jack tuttle is back or not?

G

GPSPRIDE

The game may be on Miskin yet but that's right next to it. BBC rugby are being clowns and keep putting the 16A's (who are shite) on Miskin instead of the Thirds. No matter.

Third XV lineup BBC

1. Adam Charlton
2. Harry 'Skip' Spicer
3. Tom Pickering
4. Jye Horwill Ferri
5. Chris Pickering
6. Tom Coe
7. Jono 'King Hit' King
8. Andrew McColl
9. Harry Genia Baumann
10. Angus 'Angry' Anderson
11. Nathan 'Kernel' Sanders
12. Steve 'Scuba Steve' Marr
13. Ben Corry
14. Myronne 'Digby' Gairo
15. Laird McColl

However unlike Morelando Bloom I haven't made the mistake of revealing a) who I am and b) what position I'm playing. Hence, brace yourself for some chat.

We will see how Terrace goes against the best first half defense in the competition which has conceded just 10 points across three first halfs, having been even 5 -5 with the other catholics, Nudgee; lead those who aren't religious 5 - 0 and been behind the Eastern Anglicans 5 - 0 despite them clearly spending all of their living days on the training paddock.

Having done a tactic session on the Terrace Third XV we can only conclude that they all spend far too much time talking themselves up on Green and gold rugby to have any moves. Should be a good game, probably eclipsing the quality & crowd of the first XV game. Apparently Terrace's special move revolves around a repeat of the Stuartholme formal whereby they pulled their pants down on the dance floor and scared everyone away. Although that may have been some Marist boys.

Fact is, College will let results do the talking

Sounds like a bunch of shunts to me

Status
Not open for further replies.