• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebbEllis

Ward Prentice (10)
Churchie over Toowoomba in a very tight game
Nudgee over BBC by a big margin
Grammar over State High in a close game
Southport over Ipswich by a reasonable margin

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
ScreenHunter_001.jpg

Monster

Peter Burge (5)
BBC team announced.russell at 6ft2 and 95kg at flyhalf and Takipolou at 5ft 6 and 104 kg at number 8.Can only mean that Tuttle be ready to tackle.

Only wish Refabit was playing.I bet he is one of those limp -dick hermit crabs that is a big man behind a key board but a whimp in front of it..I will be there tomorrow.Come and say hello Refabit-look forward to it.

Nathan not quite 6' 2" and Bronson bit more than 5'6". Agree as in all games the #10 channel will be busy. BBCs challenge will be to retain good possession and react quickly in defence. They have the talent but have to prove they can win against good side.

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
I really can't see NC beating BBC by 40 unless they play very very well and bbc don't show up.

My tips:

TGS v ACGS - TGS by 5
NC v BBC - NC by 3
BGS v BSHS - BGS by 12
TSS v IGS - TSS by 15

Agree / Disagree?

Red Black

Larry Dwyer (12)
I think BBC are going to provide an upset this round, we've heard that NC were slow off the pace and I think BBC really have some momentum
BBC d NC by 6
TGS d ACGS by 10
BGS d BSHS by 10
TSS d IGS by 12

WebbEllis

Ward Prentice (10)
BGS 18 d BSHS 17. '

15 v 17 at last play. BGS penalty advantage, cross kick to Laud. Knock on. Back to advantage. Laud kicks penalty goal.

Vegas

Chris McKivat (8)
Final score NC 39 BBC 28

Could have been anyone's game - Nudgee a couple of quick tries against run of play, Nudgee 12 sent off with 20 to go, and BBC pressure on Nudgee line through most of second half. Very poor execution and decision making on critical plays let BBC down, and Nudgee were meticulous with their ball.
BBC should win more than they lose this season, but they wont trouble the top 3 unless they improve their execution, particularly on critical plays

Status
Not open for further replies.