• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
I can assure you Prynce is not playing. Nor is Jo'e Stead from 2nds who played firstxv last year.Nor is Carswell .

anyone know hooker from 2 nds is?- he is playing 1. Some 16 A players must be playing .

2ndXV hooker is Austin Palmer
Paraka Nil or Morgan Apel could play #4
2ndXV #9 is Tom Reid.

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
1. Prynce Romeo-Taugaele
2. Sean Farrell
3. Rhys Van Nek
5. Cal Hope
6. Lonetona Tietie
7. Saula Senituli
8. Cullen Ngamanu
10. Isaac Henry
11. Luke Peel
12. Conrad Green
13. Louis Faux
14. Finn Mounsey
15. Solomon Stone

I don't know 4 or 9

Old Rugby

Allen Oxlade (6)
1. Prynce Romeo-Taugaele
2. Sean Farrell
3. Rhys Van Nek
5. Cal Hope
6. Lonetona Tietie
7. Saula Senituli
8. Cullen Ngamanu
10. Isaac Henry
11. Luke Peel
12. Conrad Green
13. Louis Faux
14. Finn Mounsey
15. Solomon Stone

I don't know 4 or 9
I watched the Under 16 BBC v Churchie game some weeks ago. The BBC 9 was all class. Surprised I'd he was not considered

Stripes

Chris McKivat (8)
BSHS v NC - the game that decides who wins the premiership (shared or outright.) I would love for BSHS to win but I think NC at home will put up the greater fight and walk away with the win. I also think BSHS has a couple of weak spots that they've been able to get away with but I think those weak spots will cost them the game today.
GT v BBC - Which team is going to end the others chance of the shared premiership? I'm tipping GT to win this one due to the amount of players BBC has out.
TSS will beat Churchie and keep their chances of shared premiership alive.
IGS to beat BGS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
Google says 0% chance of rain today, but that improves to a 1% chance at 11:00pm.

BBC are cooked.

If All Over It's team list is correct, BBC are missing six instead of seven with the return of Xavier Vela-Tupuhi at lock.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Google says 0% chance of rain today, but that improves to a 1% chance at 11:00pm.

BBC are cooked.

If All Over It's team list is correct, BBC are missing six instead of seven with the return of Xavier Vela-Tupuhi at lock.

Team is correct per programme

image.jpeg

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Some great Rugby being played at Toowong today, saw a couple of games that were of a really high standard. Reffed the 16B's which was a great game with high intensity and skill but sadly somewhat spoilt by one of the more feral parents I've ever seen at a Rugby game. Some people need to stop vicariously living their lives through their children's football games

Status
Not open for further replies.