• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrenwobble

Ted Fahey (11)
BBC vs Nudgee
The porridge sniffers play the kilt and stupid hat wearers.
Should be a goodie. Both sides have shown promise but have both been guilty of frittering away wins with some silly errors and lax execution.
The BBC coach is up against his old team so that should be interesting as well. I'm tipping a stink and BBC getting away with it in a tighty.
BBC by 6

BGS Vs TSS
The spray tans meet the book club committee. The most interesting part of the day will be when a couple of Grammar mums take down the big TSS second rower before the game because he didn't line up properly at the tuck shop waiting for his burger. Other than that TSS won't get their spray tans smudged as they run rings around the boys in blue untouched.
TSS by 28

IGS Vs BSHS
Ippy host high in what will be a very high scoring affair. 4 kids, a lost State High mum and a couple of dogs will stay to watch the firsts as both teams run in 45 tries each.
The tackle count will be 4 and 1 scrum will be packed when the ref gets tackled by that State High mum just before half time.
BSHS by 10

TGS Vs Churchie
Aaa what a lovely day to pack the picnic basket with a large bottle of gin, a red and white table cloth and cucumber sandwiches and take the old Jag for a spin up the mountain. Actually this won't be any fun at all for Churchie, as the Toowoomba lads bounce back from a tight loss against BBC last week. They will be angrier than Bob Katter getting his haircut.
TGS by 16

bahog

Bob McCowan (2)
After my last shocking results, I hope I get more than one this weekend.

NC by a little bit
TSS by lots more
BSHS V IGS very tight with BSHS to get the nod
TGS by lots

Taipan

Chris McKivat (8)
After my last shocking results, I hope I get more than one this weekend.

NC by a little bit
TSS by lots more
BSHS V IGS very tight with BSHS to get the nod
TGS by lots
8218a456f77fab575d2889c8328fc793.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
Halley Appleby Memorial Trophy is a very nice touch.

BBC v NC livestream here (
) seems to be working fine.

BSHS v IGS livestream here: (
) is not. Anybody experiencing the same?

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
Nudgee College 7 lead BBC 5 at halftime. Augustus Rangihuna (NC) and Finn Mounsey (BBC) scored their side's tries.

Ipswich Grammar School 19 lead BSHS 5 at halftime. Murray Taulagi scored State High's only try, while IGS centre Conor van Dugteren has crossed twice for IGS - no news on the third try scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.