• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
ACGS just turned down a shot at goal and went for a quick tap close to the posts and were held up. They're currently down 14-15.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
GT 15 - ACGS 14. Churchie held up at least twice and turned down a shot at goal that would have won the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gungenia

Billy Sheehan (19)
No surprises at Toowong BBC forwards are very very good.
The backs are young and make a lot of errors.BBC forwards took control in 2 nd half.What a luxury to bring a qld 1 player off the bench.
Congrats to BGS - never gave up and stopped a try in last minute-
Best on fleld was BGS 15 - was it 3 or 4 tries he saved ??

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Settle down there Sage.
Nudgee and BBC still have a clean sheet.

I didn't say Nudgee would win; just think that a loss to TSS (who look pretty damn good), this loss will make it interesting.

TSS at BBC this year? Then TSS to win by 3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
No surprises at Toowong BBC forwards are very very good.
The backs are young and make a lot of errors.BBC forwards took control in 2 nd half.What a luxury to bring a qld 1 player off the bench.
Congrats to BGS - never gave up and stopped a try in last minute-
Best on fleld was BGS 15 - was it 3 or 4 tries he saved ??

Totally agreed - cudos to BGS who hung in and battled hard their front row and number 6 gave it all they had.

BBC forwards excellent - backs played nowhere near to the level they did against IGS except with their defense - far too much spilt ball and lairy play from overconfidence. Will need to regroup over the next 7days - BBC forwards very well drilled, skilled and committed from 1-8 and great to see Xavier T back and ripping in.

A lot on the line for both BBC and TSS next week at Miskin.

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member
Photos from TSS v IGS today:

Flickr or Facebook

36102874721_c51b1b00d0_z_d.jpg

36236454765_f2e129bfba_z_d.jpg

36070236642_9d3e1daafd_z_d.jpg

troysnowden

Bob McCowan (2)
Having only watched Churchie v GT so far, here are my picks for team of the week from that game. Feel free to change if players played better in other games, I may change it myself later.
5. Metali Havili (ACGS)
7. Cam Howard (GT)
12. Hoani Ford Stevens/Siaosi-Brown (couldn't pick)
13. Tristan Stanghorn (ACGS)
14. Jacob Mullen (ACGS)
15. Byron Ralston (GT)

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Totally agreed - cudos to BGS who hung in and battled hard their front row and number 6 gave it all they had.

BBC forwards excellent - backs played nowhere near to the level they did against IGS except with their defense - far too much spilt ball and lairy play from overconfidence. Will need to regroup over the next 7days - BBC forwards very well drilled, skilled and committed from 1-8 and great to see Xavier T back and ripping in.

A lot on the line for both BBC and TSS next week at Miskin.

Hopefully that game will be online??

Status
Not open for further replies.