• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2020

Countryjack

Alfred Walker (16)
Yes. But can he kick like Annan. He has a get out of jail boot on him that I wish the wallabies had. Thats what I want from a fullback most of all.

Well said -he destroyed us downwind at shark tank. What a great year for the yooung man -he also captained BBC 1st xi to a cricket premiership.
Very few would have won cricket & rugby in the same year

Blue & white

Billy Sheehan (19)
So the real question is can BBC go back to back. 2,4,6,7,8,9,12,14,and 15 should all be back for a second go. Any one else have any info from boys returning next year from the different schools?I also hear that rob number 12 for nudgee will be leaving at the end of year? Any truth to that nudgee fans? What a shame I thought he was ruthless for a 16 year old.

My understanding is that Sydney Roosters want Robert to do a Ponga(and leave)
but the boy & parents will do a Howath .

Digby2016

Ward Prentice (10)
Who were the top players in the The Langer Cup, GPS First XV and AIC First XV rugby comps?
Who were the top players in the The Langer Cup, GPS First XV and AIC First XV rugby

1. JACK HOWARTH (Brisbane Boys College).
2. MASON GORDON (Brisbane Boys College)
3. TOM WEAVER (Palm Beach Currumbin SHS)
4. DAVE VAIHU (St Joseph’s Gregory Terrace)
5. XAVIER WILLISON (Palm Beach Currumbin SHS)
6. JO JO FIFITA (The Southport School)
7. JOHN BYRANT (St Laurence’s College)
8. TAJ ANNAN (Brisbane Boys College)
9. JAHREAM BULA (Keebra Park SHS)
10. ANDREW ROMANO (Brisbane Boys College)
.11 . FLOYD AUBREY (Marist College Ashgrove)
12. OSKAR BRYANT (PBC SHS))
13. ZAC HOUGH (Brisbane Boys College)
14. RYAN RIVETT (Palm Beach Currumbin SHS)
.15. KLESE HAAS (Keebra Park SHS)

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Who were the top players in the The Langer Cup, GPS First XV and AIC First XV rugby comps?
Who were the top players in the The Langer Cup, GPS First XV and AIC First XV rugby

1. JACK HOWARTH (Brisbane Boys College).
2. MASON GORDON (Brisbane Boys College)
3. TOM WEAVER (Palm Beach Currumbin SHS)
4. DAVE VAIHU (St Joseph’s Gregory Terrace)
5. XAVIER WILLISON (Palm Beach Currumbin SHS)
6. JO JO FIFITA (The Southport School)
7. JOHN BYRANT (St Laurence’s College)
8. TAJ ANNAN (Brisbane Boys College)
9. JAHREAM BULA (Keebra Park SHS)
10. ANDREW ROMANO (Brisbane Boys College)
.11 . FLOYD AUBREY (Marist College Ashgrove)
12. OSKAR BRYANT (PBC SHS))
13. ZAC HOUGH (Brisbane Boys College)
14. RYAN RIVETT (Palm Beach Currumbin SHS)
.15. KLESE HAAS (Keebra Park SHS)

That’s an interesting list. Have the CM down a crosscode list like this before?

It would be wonderful to see Romano at flyhalf ( yes, I know that is not how this works). I could see Fifita at six and Hough in the centers.
Taj at 8, why not.

Not sure if Gordon and Howarth are smart and good looking enough to play in the front row though.

The Whisperer

Jimmy Flynn (14)
If we were picking an Under 18 Academy side for QLD this year, it would make for impressive viewing. Without mentioning any 18 year old colts, who makes your team from school leavers? Ill have a crack at a side. I have left out Jack Howarth due to his league contract.

1. Andrew Romano (BBC)
2. Oahu Davey-Phillips (NC)
3. Carsen Patu (TSS)
4. Lopeti Faifua (SPLC)
5. Keynan Tauakipulu (SPLC)
6. Vincent Sefo (BSHS)
7. Zac Hough (BBC)
8. Xavier Stowers (IGS)
9. OScar Varrichio (NC)
10. Mason Gordon (BBC)
11. Trezman Banjo (Nudgee)
12. Jojo Fifita (TSS)
13. David Vaihu (GT)
14. Taj Annan (BBC)
15. Floyd Aubrey (Marist)
RESERVES
16. Will Hay (BGS)
18. Josh Mongaard (BSHS)
19. Michael Van der Schyff (TSS)
20. John Bryant (SLC)
23. Malique Douthat-Sjoberg (IGS)

who have I missed?

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Just when I thought I was out for the season.... you pull me back in. Taj at FB. He kicks better than the wallabies

BraveandGame

Bob Loudon (25)
I understand there are some Junior Gold Cup/ Queensland RU Academy games going on at the moment - anyone got team lists for the three selected teams?? I cant seem to find them linked anywhere.

Lammy

Allen Oxlade (6)
I understand there are some Junior Gold Cup/ Queensland RU Academy games going on at the moment - anyone got team lists for the three selected teams?? I cant seem to find them linked anywhere.

There were some teams selected and games played in the first week of the sep school holidays. 2 days training in their teams then a day where they all played each other. There was a U15 group and a U 16 group