• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2012 Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Most tipped the round this week. Good to see such high numbers getting involved.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Tips look more of a challenge this week. Uni v Gps and Souths v Brothers gave me some issues.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Sunnyside up managed to tip the round this week. Pretty impressive I thought.

Remember to put your tips in. It cost Timmsy a few spots on the ladder this week.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member

Remember to put your tips in. It cost Timmsy a few spots on the ladder this week.

Shocker. I might as well not have tipped.

sunnysideup

Frank Nicholson (4)

Jets there is some wise old saying about every dog having its day so I will bask in the glow temporarily but didnt feel good to go against my Coast boys who I thought were home and hosed after 40mins against the Bulldogs - maybe next week..........

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Form is up for this weeks tipping

I will wait until I see the team lists on the QRU website. This will probably be the first hard round to tip, as everyone is evenly matched, except the Tigers v Doggies obviously.

Weather is tipped to be cold and wet, so pick the teams that love the slop. Who are the mudders of the comp?

leakytap

Sydney Middleton (9)
The Teti Tela on the bench for Uni - is that Semiti brother? If so why did he leave the Bank? If someone can enlighten me it would be appreciated.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Semiti Tela has stopped playing rugby and Teti went to Uni last week.

twenty seven

Tom Lawton (22)
Shit - Just read that D.Murphy was on the bench for the Reds. Went for Brothers as the upset before I found that out - blew that one!!!!!!!

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Umm.. I think Brothers has an equally impressive No.10 sitting on the bench waiting to be unleashed.

Last time I heard Scott Daruda was at Brothers (unless he got a professional contract since then?)

neverhasbeen

Stan Wickham (3)
The Teti Tela on the bench for Uni - is that Semiti brother? If so why did he leave the Bank? If someone can enlighten me it would be appreciated.
Uni chased him in the off season so with ambrosini going to Italy they need a ten replace one sunny bank junior with another

WESTCOMBE RANGER

Allen Oxlade (6)
Apologies but could not get to put these in the usual manner so would appreciate aaceptance of the following for round 5.
wins for
Easts
GPS
Souths
Sunny Coast
Uni
Westcombe Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.