• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Wilson (14) polled three points in the final round to leapfrog five players to win it from clubmate Reuben Wall (13), James Dalgleish (12), Jerry Lynch (12), Matt Gicquel (12) and Hunter Paisami (12).​
Alex Evans Medal: 14 points: Harry Wilson (Brothers). 13: Reuben Wall (Brothers). 12: Jerry Lynch (Wests), Hunter Paisami (Wests), James Dalgleish (UQ), Matt Gicquel (GPS).​
Under-19 Player of the Year: Josh Flook (Brothers)​
Leading Tryscorer: 13 Byron Ralston (Brothers)​
Leading Pointscorer: 166 Isaac Henry (Wests)​
Bunter Bowl: Sunnybank​
Welsby Cup: GPS​
Horsley Cup: Brothers​
Doughty Shield: Brothers​

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Will Brothers be looking for a new head coach?

Rod Sieb took a job with reds to work with Paul Carozza managing the reds academy.

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Could be a few jobs up.

I think Souths might be looking to shift the chairs around.

Wonder whether Todd Dammers is in line for another crack at QPR after his success with the Souths colts this year.

Maybe he's an option for Brothers & Souths.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Sorry for the lateness. Tipping is HERE

Ladder is here too. I was the only one of the top three to tip GPS (I hate myself for this)

Beer Baron 51
Rugby Follower 51
Jets 50
Nomad 48
Keeno 45
Robbitybob 45
Pick n drive 44
Rugby Reg 44
Sage Too 44
Happyman 43
Cam Goddard 42
GirtbySea 41
RAF 41
DB 40
nmpc 40
Hound 39
Southernx 38
Dark Shark 36
Getwithme 35
Paty305 34
Beerad 33
jimmy.crouch 30
Hennaz 24
new recruit_ brisbane 17
eldiablo 13
manwithcaninhand 10
Phatmic 9
Shane T 9
Lovemyclubfooty 8
East Coast Aces 6
Jeeper 6
David 4
heavy unit 4
Loveclubrugby 4
FigJam 3
J Cole 3
Magpie for me 3
Mr Grump 3
Reds 3
Stellies 3
Throbber 2
Bulldog 1
q 1
Will 1
roberts rugby 0

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Could be a draw after extra time and back for the replay next week, happened in the past between these two teams.

I'm pretty sure the rules have changed and it will be decided on the day.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
teams are here:

Newstead Brewing Hospital Challenge Cup Grand Final, Brothers v University of Queensland, Ballymore Stadium, Sunday 18 August, Kick-off: 3:05pm, broadcast LIVE on Fox Sports CH505

Brothers: Tom Moloney (c), Matt Faessler, Garrath Ryan, Bradford Kapa, Ryan Smith, Criff Tupou, Fraser McReight, Harry Wilson, Reuben Wall, Rohan Saifoloi, Sam Hyne, Patrick James, Byron Ralston, Josh Flook, Lawson Creighton

Reserves: Liam Usher, Jake Lyon, Dustin Henegan, Michael Wood, Noah Nielsen, Isaac Tarabay, Kris Larosa, Mitch Felsman

Coach: Rod Seib

University of Queensland: Sam Mellor, Tom Mellor, Josh Nasser, Harry Hockings, Fergus Lillicrap, Adam Korczyk, Pat Morrey, Sam Wallis, Tate McDermott, James Dalgleish (c), Sam Edwards, Brad Twidale, Kye Oates, Clifton Setu, Jock Campbell

Reserves: Cameron Flavell, Pat Fepuleai, Singcho Tamala, Angus Scott-Young, Ben Paxton-Hall, James Wood, Jacobus van-Eeden, Alex Horan

Coach: Mick Heenan

GF Program is here

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
I know it's a badge of honour down at Crosby.

I suffered from tipping with my head over my heart last week, won't be happening again.
I’ll tell you what is funny; down at Brekky Creek this afternoon for a quick couple, and your tipping options were the talk. It was agreed that you non-filth believers will be talking about how good our lads played in the final until next season.

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
I’ll tell you what is funny; down at Brekky Creek this afternoon for a quick couple, and your tipping options were the talk. It was agreed that you non-filth believers will be talking about how good our lads played in the final until next season.
I genuinely like the look of the UQ team , easily the strongest team they have put forward this year.

If the Filth do beat them , they will have had a very good day at the office and will deserve all the accolades you mention above.

Should be a great game , some of the match ups will be crackers.

LearningCurve

Bill Watson (15)
Unless they change from previous years it will gradually increase over the next few weeks and I believe it was $15 on grand final day to get in

You are correct - $15 booked online, $19.50 at the gate for the GF, and for the Colts and lower grades the previous day you have the privilege of paying $15 at the gate and $10 online.

B

Bobby Sands

Other than those signed, which players do we think have the potential to play the next level?

Status
Not open for further replies.