• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2022

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
What about the referee in a Prem game a few years back who was heard over a "hot" mic at halftime making derogatory comments about a particular club and stating that he would be penalising their scrum out of the game in the second
What about him? Who hasn’t criticised a club scrum ?

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
I am selecting West to win. They are going to be nervous so if they can hang in there for the first 20, I believe they can get the job done. Their pack will monster the University.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
At least the lineout should improve at the back end of the game . Get all the miss throws out of the way early.
So apparently with two props at lock Jooste ends up being the tallest player in the UQ run on side, maybe they'll slot him into the lineout to steal a few

rugbyrules

Stan Wickham (3)
Cannot believe that Uelese is ahead of Dobbins.
I reckon they are looking to go hard at UQ scum early - destroy the scrum and hopefully get an early lead that's hard to run down on the back of scrum and forward dominance. If UQ scrum can hold up for first 25 minutes that could ultimately win the game for them ! UQ scrum & scrum coach (whoever that is?) .....no pressure :)

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Kalani was excellent last weekend, I don't think you need to reshuffle the start. Just bring Tate on in the second half to up the tempo and pace Wests out of the game.

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
Kalani was a lot better last week, but Tate is another level again on top of that. Much stronger in contact also which might be needed in clearing from set piece if the UQ scrum is struggling. If Tate’s available, you would be mad not to start him.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Angus Scott-Young is on the bench for Northampton at 11pm tonight, might be a bit too long a commute...
Paddy Power on Twitter: Man Utd fans after #LVG says it's possible  United will re-sign Ronaldo but doesn't think Real Madrid will sell.  http://t.co/xFIQCMg5Vb / Twitter