• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Quarter Final - Brumbies vs Highlanders, 22 July 2016 @ 6:00pm

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Moore is awful in handling with the ref, he is like a four year old in a candy store wanting all the candies and getting none.

Moore: "Daddy! Daddy! Lets buy these candies! And these!"

Gardner: "jesus christ Steven, we are not in a candy store and you are not 4. Man the fuck up and stop whining to me after every whistle"

He is so bad. Just whinges instead of talking to refs.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
The strange decisions continue.

Fardy trying to draw attention to the fact he left the scrum, desperate to get penalized ;)

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Coach takes out the captain and the most experienced man on the field. His replacement straight away loses his first two lineouts (including 5m out on the attack), almost loses the third, and drops the ball in the opponent's territory, zapping any momentum his team might have had. Pathetic.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Coach takes out the captain and the most experienced man on the field. His replacement straight away loses his first two lineouts (including 5m out on the attack), almost loses the third, and drops the ball in the opponent's territory, zapping any momentum his team might have had. Pathetic.

Moore wasn't doing any better...

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
This is a fucking loss for rugby. Disgrace.

And this fucking scrum penalty, Brumbies were getting pushed off and spun themselves round. Dodge.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
What a fucking shambles that was. Never seen a team so unwilling to win. You can bet your last dollar if the Highlanders were in the same position as the Brumbies they would have won the game 10 times out of 10. The difference between Australian and NZ rugby - winning culture!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
How that wasn't intentional I don't know. He almost slapped the winger with his left arm. In the tackle my arse lol.

Brumbies own fault. Turning down 3 points lost them the game. They would of been able to draw the game and go into overtime.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I also think it shows that the highlanders aren't Good enough to go all the way. Only just put the brumbies away and let's face it the brumbies don't have much of a game at the moment.

Aron and Ben smith are freaks. Made all the difference and it's all about his kicking at the base and Ben's return kicks.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.